Osprey Talon 22 Litre Lightweight Multi-Sport Day Pack - latest model With Free Raincover
Buy the latest model Osprey Talon 22 Litre Daypack from Seven Horizons and get a free Raincover valued at $29.95.
Osprey have made the iconic Talon 22 Litre Daypack lighter, nimbler and more comfortable than ever. With an updated AirScape backpanel, a continuous hipbelt wrap for incredible comfort and a suspension system that stabilized loads for dynamic activities, the Talon 22 remains the most versatile day hiking pack ever built.
Simpler is often better, and simply put this is one of the most versatile packs ever created. If you prefer going light and moving fast in the woods, mountains and around town, the Osprey Talon 22 is the pack for you. 22L of capacity is perfect for day hikes, urban commutes or a trip to the market. Ventilated and comfortable, the BioStretch™ harness and continuous wrap hipbelt combine to create an incredibly stable carry system that hugs your body so you can stay balanced on the trail, ridge or peak. We scratched our heads and updated our AirScape™ backpanel to use less material and glue while making it more breathable to keep you cool on hot days. When uphills turn technical, our Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole carry system keeps your hands free for upward movement. LidLock™ helmet carry achieves the same when you stop for a mid-commute coffee. Zippered hipbelts, side stretch mesh pockets, a harness pocket, and top-lid storage provide all the organization you need.
Features and Specifications
- Built for Speed - designed with lightweight construction and useful features for fast movers and multi-sport activities.
- Multi-Sport - from top loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
- Continuous Lumbar to Hipbelt Wrap -users can't feel seams that don't exist, so we left them out. Osprey's updated Talon/Tempest hipbelt makes it easier to focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
- Dual zippered panel access to main compartment
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie offs
- Top panel zippered stash pocket
- Lidlock helmet attachment
- Lower InsideOut Compression/carry straps
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the backpanel to the frame
- Airscape backpanel has precision cut and accordion spread mesh-covered foam ridges and lightweight and comfortable contact surfaces
- Biostretch harness and hipbelt for comfort
- Stow-on the go trekking pole attachment
- Side stretch mesh pockets
- External hydration sleeve
- Stretch mesh harness stash pocket
- Two zippered hipbelt pockets
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
Dimensions are shown as length (height) x width x depth
51 cm x 28 cm x 28cm
- Main: 70 x 100 D Nylon Mini Shadowbrick
- Accent: 420D Nylon Packcloth
- Bottom: 420D Nylon Packcloth
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack
|Talon 22 Litre Backpack||S/M||
|Back Length||16-20"/40-51cm||19-23"/48-58.5 cm|
Great back pack
Supplied as reported, no issues with this pack got everything you could want and a free rain cover