Osprey Syncro 15 Litre Cycling Day Hike Hydration Pack
or make 4 interest-free payments of $41.13 AUD fortnightly with More info
Osprey’s Syncro 15 Litre Hydration Pack is designed for long bike rides far from the maddening crowd. Even at speed in rough terrain, the pack carries well thanks to Osprey’s AirSpeed suspension system.
The mesh backpanel is supported by a LightWire frame for a cool, comfortable fit. The BioStretch shoulder harness works in conjunction with the built-in hipbelt wings to stabilize the load. Upper side compression straps add more stability when need be.
Front panel access to the main compartment gives you a complete view of all your gear and eliminates digging in the bottom of your pack. A small front organizer pocket and dual stretch mesh side pockets give you plenty of storage options. There’s also a zippered scratch-free pocket to safely house your eyewear and a tool pocket for trailside repairs.
An internal reservoir sleeve holds a 2.5 liter Hydraulics reservoir with magnetic bite valve retention. This translates to easy refills and constant sipping.
Additional details include the LidLock carry system to hold your helmet when it’s not on your noggin, a blinker light attachment for nighttime visibility, and an integrated rain cover just in case the weatherman is wrong.
- A dedicated hydration compartment with direct zip access for easy loading includes a Hydraulics LT 2.5 liter reservoir with magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment.
- An integrated and removable raincover protects gear from foul weather. It stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack.
- Peripheral LightWire with a tensioned backpanel keeps the weight in the pack off of your back and provides a highly ventilated carry.
- The LidLock helmet attachment allows a bike helmet to be quickly and stored without taking up space inside the pack.
- Hydration - Internal reservoir sleeve includes a 2.5L Hydraulics LT reservoir
- QuickConnect included - allows easy disconnect of the hose for faster refilling
- J-Zip Front Tool Organizer - The J-zip gives access to a front panel organizational compartment which features mesh pockets for tubes and tools, a pump holder, key clip and space for additional items
- Side Compression - Upper dual side compression straps with a quick release buckle aid in compressing and stabilizing loads for optimal carry
- Integrated Raincover - The integrated, removable high visibility raincover provides pack protection in adverse conditions
- Stretch Mesh Side Pockets - Dual stretch mesh side pockets provide additional storage for essential items
- Slash Pocket - A zippered top slash pocket lined with scratch free, heat embossed fabric proves ideal storage for optics and electronic devices
- Airspeed suspension - mesh backpanel supported by lightWire frame with side vents maintains comfortable fit and keeps your back cool
- Biostretch ventilated harness - EVA foam is perforated with large holes for enhanced breathability and comfortable stretch
- Padded hipwing - padded, spacer mesh hipwings with straight ErgoPull™
US and International weight and volume specifications. Pack weight excludes hydration reservoir.
* Pack weight does not include reservoir
Fabric: 100D Nylon Mini Honey Comb
45 cm high x 26 cm wide x 23 cm deep
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack
|Osprey Syncro 15 Litre Hydration Backpack||S/M||