Osprey Stratos 26 Litre Top-Loading Men's Daypack
or make 4 interest-free payments of $47.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
Like carrying a breeze on your back, the incredibly ventilated Osprey Stratos 24 Litre Daypack is a top-loading daypack for demanding light hikes and perfect for carrying everything you need on a day hike.
The supremely ventilated, featured and durable Stratos Series receives a makeover that is more than skin deep for Autumn 2017. Now featuring adjustable torso lengths for improved fit and comfort with updated aesthetics and when the weather turns, fear not - Stratos keeps your gear and pack protected with an integrated raincover. Smartly organized pocketing keeps all your equipment where you need it, when you need.
Features and Specifications
- Dual side compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets
- Men's specific hipbelt and harness
- Integrated raincover included
- Comfortable and ventilated tensioned mesh backpanel with adjustment for fine tune fit
- Seamless hipbelt - no seams!
- Front panel storage pocket
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
- Main: 210D Nylon Crosshatch
- Accent and Bottom: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack
|Stratos 24 Litre Backpack||One Size|