Osprey Spin 22 Litre Flap-Style Bike Commute Daypack
Designed to handle the rigours of bike commuting, but certainly not limited to cyclists, the Osprey Spin 22 Litre Daypack is a well featured, technical pack ideal for active everyday use. The Spin 22 is designed for the bike commuter who travels light and rides fast. Bike specific features include Osprey’s LidLock™ helmet attachment system and a built-in, high visibility raincover.
Grab Osprey’s Spin 22 and pedal off to work or school. Even when carrying heavy loads of electronics, the mesh covered shoulder straps and AirScape™ backpanel ensure ventilated comfort.
When it’s time to park your bike, reach into a front panel stretch pocket specifically designed to hold a U-Lock then anchor your helmet to the pack with Osprey’s LidLock™ attachment system.
At your desk, pop the flap to access the pack’s main compartment where you’ll find an internal document sleeve, mesh organization pockets, and padded laptop and tablet sleeves.
If you find yourself out after dark, there’s a reflective detail on the back panel and a clip for a blinker light as well. And, in case of a surprise storm, your feet might get damp, but your belongings will stay dry thanks to the built-in, high-visibility raincover.
- Air speed backpanel allows ventilation even when carrying heavy laptops and other electronics
- Lidlock helmet attachment system and built-in, snug fitting high visibility raincover
- Top slash pocket keeps valuables safe
- Expansion zip adds 4 liters of volume
- Front panel pocket keeps you organized
- Secure U-lock pocket
- LidLock™ system anchors your helmet
- Reflective detail on front panel boosts visibility
- Blinker light attachment for night riding
- Quick and easy hook closure on flap
- Built-in high-visibility raincover defies wet weather
- Large main compartment with laptop, tablet and document sleeves
US and International weight and volume specifications
|One Size (cm)||48cm||30 cm||20 cm|
|One Size (inches)||19 IN||12 IN||8 IN|
- Main and Bottom: 600 Denier Nylon Packcloth
- Accent: 420 Denier HD Nylon Heat Emboss