Osprey Skimmer Women's 20 Litre Daypack - with Hydration Bladder
or make 4 interest-free payments of $32.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
Consider yourself a casual hiker, but appreciate the finer things of life on the trail, like simplicity, comfort, and quality? The Osprey Women's Skimmer 20 Litre Hydration Day Pack delivers it all and keeps you hydrated to boot with a dedicated hydration compartment and included Hydraulics™ LT 2.5-liter reservoir. This women’s-specific rucksack is lightweight yet resilient, with a modern classic design that’s perfect for both out-the-backdoor day hikes and all-day adventures. No, seriously. It’s just as comfortable on your next walk with nature as it is on your next festival road trip. Wherever you explore, an open mesh ventilated backpanel will keep you comfortable and cool, while dual compression straps will keep things looking tidy.
- Trekking Pole Attachment - Simple design to easily attach trekking poles to the front of the pack.
- Classic Design - A true rucksack with a wide-mouth bucket-style opening to the main compartment.
- Women's-specific sizing and fit
- Wide-mouth, bucket-style main compartment opening
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic bite valve attachment
- Front panel daisy chain attachment points
- Heat-embossed, scratch-free zippered slash pocket
- Dual upper side compresion straps and trekking pole loop attachment points
- Dual entry stretch mesh side pockets
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Airscape Suspension - Convoluted EVA foam over an Atilon framesheet provides structure, support, and cushioning
- Airscape Backpanel - Open mesh over contoured EVA foam ensures ventilation and comfort
- Harness - Cushioning spacermesh over die-cut foam provides active ventilation and a contoured fit
Volumes and Weights
Load Range: 4-11 kg
Suits backlengths between 38 cm and 46 cm
Key Fabrics used:
- Main: 210D Nylon Dobby
- Accent:420HD Nylon Oxford
- Bottom: 600D Polyester
Recently I purchased the skimmer backpack in which I had not initially intended to buy. With amazing customer service from Tim this was the perfect backpack as suited for me and is great for both work and hiking. Amazing product and incredible staff/ customer service to assist with choosing the best gear suited for you!