Osprey Skimmer 16 Litre Women's Daypack - with Hydration Bladder
or make 4 interest-free payments of $24.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
Reach for the Osprey Skimmer 16 Litre Women's Daypack and hit the trail. Perfect for minimalist day hikes, the pack is still designed to carry 11 kilograms comfortably.Framesheet suspension spreads the load across the entire mesh backpanel, a webbing hipbelt reduces the weight on your spine, and dual side compression straps provide stability during dynamic movement.
A wide zippered front access panel means you never have to dig for anything buried at the bottom and the 2.5 liter fluid reservoir with a magnetic sternum bite valve attachment give you easy access to hydration.
There are plenty of storage options including a scratch-free zippered stash pocket for electronics or sunglasses, a zippered front organizer pocket with a handy key clip, a front panel shove-it pocket for an extra layer, and zippered hip belt pockets.
- Dedicated hydration compartment and integrated reservoir allows for easy refills and protects internal pack contents from spills. Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir is included
- Simple design allows you to easily attach trekking poles to the front of the pack.
- Panel access to the main compartment gives you quick and easy access to the day’s essentials. The heat-embossed scratch-free zippered stash pocket
- Scratch-free Zippered Stash Pocket - Heat embossed scratch-free zippered stash pocket keeps electronics or shades safe
- Side Compression - Upper side compression straps keep loads stable
- Stretch Mesh Side Pockets - Dual side stretch mesh pockets provide additional external storage options
- Front Panel Bungee - Front panel bungee provides quick and easy in and out storage for light layers and other items
- 20mm Webbing Hipbelt - Removable 20mm hipbelt is light and fast
- Foam framesheet with center stiffener allows dynamic body movement while it spreads load across the entire back panel
- Mesh covered die cut foam provides an active and contouring fit and ventilation
- Rolled spacer mesh over the shoulders for a comfortable fit
- Mesh covered die cut foam provides comfort and ventilation
- Spacer mesh hipbelt with edgeless dual layered lower for lightweight but breathable, comfortable carry (Skarab 18 and Skimmer 16 utilize a removable 20mm webbing hipbelt)
Volumes and WeightsUS and International weight and volume specifications
Key Fabrics used:
- Main: 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
- Accent and Bottom: 600D Packcloth