Osprey Renn 65 Litre Women's Hiking Backpack with Raincover
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
Osprey designers put their heads together to develop an ideal pack for women heading out on their first or fiftieth backpacking trip. What they came up with was the Osprey Renn 65 Litre Women's Backpack - a lightweight yet durable ventilated pack with plenty of the quality features you associate with Osprey. Thoughtfully designed to fit a woman’s anatomy with specially shaped and contoured shoulder straps and hipbelt. Adjustable backpanel suspension lets you tailor your pack to your torso length. Additional features include a removable integrated raincover, rugged fabric, zippered sleeping bag compartment, and side hipbelt pockets.
Lightweight and Simple
Lightweight design with quality materials delivers a straightforward solution that can handle itself well on any trail.
Adjustable Airspeed Suspension
Tensioned backpanel can be easily adjusted to fit a wide range of torso lengths while providing ventilation to reduce sweating. The LightWire frame transfers loads to the hipbelt, taking the pressure off the user’s shoulders and delivers a stable, comfortable carry.
Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
- Women's-specific sizing and fit
- Highly ventilated and comfortable AirSpeed backpanel with intuitive torso adjustment system
- Fixed top lid with zippered pocket
- Osprey Daylite compatible with front panel cord loop attachment points
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Integrated removable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- 4 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
- Soft edgeless padded mesh harness slides over the AirSpeed suspension offering over 4” of adjustability to ensure excellent fit
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- 3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel with side ventilation
- Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft, breathable contact surface and large load support
14 to 18 Kg
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
|One Size (cm)
Accent: 450D Polyester
Bottom: 1000D Nylon Packcloth
Like with most Osprey packs I've tried on, the build is solid and the materials are excellent. However, the cushioning on the hip belt is virtually none and especially towards the edges where it feels sharp that it digs into my hips. If you're particularly bony or have wide hips compared to your waist, this causes rubbing, chaffing and sore spots very easily. I usually have to place a sock between my hips and belt to make it more comfortable but I wish Osprey would add more padding all around the edges so that it fits more snug and padded comfort, especially for packs larger than 55L, you're going to be carrying 17kg+ so it'd squash any light padding down to nothing on the first go.
There are a bit too many straps that I'd like to be able to remove such as the inner compartment flap, and the top lid compartment is a bit tight when the pack is full. It'd be good to also have removable hip pockets as I rarely use them.
Seven Horizons were great to use and delivery was excellent.
Excellent website. Easy to find things. The response time when I asked a question was great and the answer was easy to understand.
The product was in perfect condition.
Thanks for your review Stephanie, and glad we could help you out with your questions!