Osprey Poco AG Premium Child Carrier
or make 4 interest-free payments of $119.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
The old adage is true: If baby isn’t happy, neither are you. But the reverse also holds true - especially when you’re carrying junior and everything else for a day outside. So when you’re off for an outdoor adventure and don’t want to leave anything behind, reach for Osprey’s Poco AG™ Premium Child Carrier.
Osprey incorporated their award winning AG™ (Anti-Gravity) backpack suspension system in the Poco Series. Lightweight aluminum stays provide load stability and the mesh shoulder harness and backpanel combination keeps you comfortable for the long haul.
Child safety and comfort is a top concern. The child cockpit is fully framed and padded and the butterfly harness is fleece-covered. When you set the pack down, the base is extra wide and has a locking foot bar for stability. Two large, reinforced grab handles ensure secure pickups. The child seat has built-in safety leg loops.
Adult comfort is also a concern. The Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt means both parents can enjoy proper fit during the same walk. Parents can also share the weight with a removable daypack.
Other features include an integrated sunshade to protect sensitive skin, a myriad of storage pockets, and a removable, washable drool pad.
Max Load - 22 kg.
- Anti-Gravity Suspension - contoured suspension combined with seamless mesh from the shoulder blades to the lumbar region balance and stabilize the pack so you won’t even notice you’re carrying a precious cargo.
- Built-in Sunshade - a built-in removable sunshade is included with every style of the Poco AG™ Series. A unique collapsible design allows it to be stored or deployed quickly. The sunshade is also integral when using the optional add-on Poco rain cover.
- One-size-fits-all* -the Anti-Gravity™ suspension incorporated on the Poco AG™ offers a highly adjustable harness, coupled with the Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt, yielding a wide-fit range for a variety of sized parents. *Available on the Poco AG™ Premium and Poco AG™ Plus
- Removable Daypack - Removable daypack with zippered main compartment, zippered heat embossed slash pocket and front panel stretch mesh is perfect for extra storage and organization
- Reservoir Sleeve - An opening at the top of the backpanel allows for the storage of a water reservoir for easy access to hydration for both the adult and child
- Fit-on-the-Fly™ Adjustable Hipbelt - The adjustable Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt offers 5”/13cm of extension on each side for a comfortable ventilated custom fit and superior load support
- Extra-Large Lower Zippered Compartment - An extra -large lower zippered compartment offer storage for diapers and other items
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets keep essential items readily accessible. A safety mirror lets you check back on the child when they are sound asleep
- Stretch Mesh Side Pockets - Dual stretch mesh side pockets allow for external storage for accessible items
- Anti-Gravity Aluminium Suspension - Full wrap aluminium tubing frame provides lightweight but stable heavy load carry
- Anti-Gravity Airspeed Backpanel - 3D tensioned mesh comfortable wraps and conforms to the body and provides excellent ventilation
- Exoform Harness - Soft, edgeless mesh wrap for a soft, breathable contact surface; adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Anti-Gravity Fit-on-the Fly Hipbelt - 3D tensioned mesh comfortable wraps and conforms to the hip and lower back and provides excellent ventilation; Adjustable hipbelt for a perfect fit for a comfortable carry
Key SpecificationsLoad Range - Up to 22 Kg.
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
|One size||73 cm||38 cm||43 cm|
Key Fabrics used:
- MAIN: 210 Denier Nylon Shadow Box
- ACCENT and Bottom: 400 HD Nylon Packcloth