Osprey Ozone 35 Litre Carry-on Size Travel Pack
The Osprey Ozone 35 Litre Carry-On SizeTravel Pack is an ultralight travel pack perfect for long weekends and carry-on travel. The pack features a large access panel zip to main compartment, zippered padded tablet pocket; padded zippered laptop sleeve; padded hipbelt;sternum strap; upper and lower compression straps and airplane overhead storage.
- .84 Kg
- Carry-on compatible
- Direct access tablet sleeve and separate padded laptop sleeve
- Premium pack harness carry system with padded and ventilated backpanel, shoulders straps and hipbelt with sternum strap.
- Front panel organisation pocket
- Large access main compartment
- Lockable main compartment zippers
- Low profile carry handles
- Stretch mesh pockets
- Ventilated harness and hipbelt
- Lifetime warranty
- Handle: Heavy duty webbing grab and carry handle on the top of the bag
- Material: Main Section is 210D Nylon Shadow Box, Accents and base are 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby
- Locks: The main compartment is lockable
- Packing Structure: The unique large panel load main compartment creates quick access to a laptop and tablet, while maximizing the packing capability of the rest of the compartment.
- The front panel pocket has organization for small travel or work items. Hidden inside is a zippered pocket to keep items safe and secure. A key clip is also included to secure keys throughout traveling. Other organizational features include a mesh pocket and sleeves for pens or other small items.
- The direct access tablet sleeve on the top of the bag not only offers easy access while traveling— it also uses a heat embossed, scratch-free fabric to keep the tablet protected and secure.
- Dual stretch side pockets for a small water bottle, umbrella, sunscreen etc.
- Backpack Harness:
The die cut foam harness allows for a natural stretch, a comfortable fit, and airflow for breathability in hot climates.
- The die cut foam back panel allows ventilation, but stays close to the back for a lightweight, comfortable fit.
- Padded hip belt wings with 25mm webbing hip belt
Dual compression straps on the top and bottom of the pack
- The Handle-It™ slot is built into the harness of the daypacks is a flip-up tab to secure the packs to the trolley handle of the Ozone or any Osprey luggage handle system – it keeps your hands free whilst transiting.
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
|One Size (cms)||49 cm||31 cm||29 cm|
- Main: 210 Denier Nylon Shadow Box
- Accent and Base: 630 Denier Nylon Dobby
I've used this backpack on a recent trip to NZ for 2 weeks. It was very comfortable and I didn't experience any issues.