Osprey Ozone 24 Litre Travel Daypack
Osprey’s Ozone 24 Litre Day Pack carries everything you need for a day wandering through a strange city. Inside the main compartment you’ll find a padded 15” laptop and a scratch-free tablet sleeve. There’s also a front panel pocket to keep you organized.
An exterior compression strap stabilizes the pack if you load it up at the local village market. Stretch mesh side pockets give you extra storage for a water bottle or a snack.
When your travels are over and it’s time to head for home, the Ozone 24 Litre Day Pack anchors to any of the wheeled luggage in the Ozone Series via Osprey’s innovative Handle-It™ attachment system to create a single rolling unit so you are nimble on the way to the airport.
- 0.69 Kg
- 24 Litres
- Direct Access Tablet Sleeve - Offers easy access while traveling and uses a heat embossed, scratch-free fabric to keep the tablet protected and secure
- Large Access Main Compartment - Creates quick access to a laptop and tablet, while maximizing the packing capability of the rest of the compartment
- Stretch Mesh Pockets - Dual stretch mesh pockets allow quick access and storage for a small water bottle, camera, snacks, sunscreen or other items that are needed often while traveling
- Low Profile Carry Handles - With low profile handles on the top and bottom of the Ozone daypacks, it is easy to grab, pull and carry in any situation
- Ozone Handle-It™ - To use when your shoulders or back need a break, the Handle-It™ securely attaches the Ozone Travel Pack to wheeled luggage handles
- Front Panel Organizational Pocket - Provides organization for small travel or work items and a hidden zippered pocket keeps items safe and secure
- Removable 20mm Webbing Hipbelt - Removable webbing hipbelt for fast and light carry
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
|One Size (cms)||44 cm||28 cm||25 cm|
|One Size (inches)||17 IN||11IN||10 IN|
- Main: 210 Denier Nylon Shadow Box
- Accent and Bottom: 210 Denier x 630 Nylon Dobby
So handy to carry around. Easily fit in a day or two's clothing. But also perfect for a daypack. Great carry-on for long haul flights.