Osprey Manta AG 36 Litre Mens Hydration Overnight Backpack / Daypack - no reservoir
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
Grab Osprey’s Manta AG 36 Litre Backpack and hit the trail for a long day hike. The Anti-Gravity (AG™) suspension system—a combination of LightWire frame, mesh backpanel, BioStretch™ shoulder harness and AG™ hipbelt—distributes weight to keep you comfortable no matter how far you roam. Dual upper and lower compression straps help stabilize the load and provide add-on storage options if you have extra bulky gear.This version is offered without a hydration reservoir, so you can use the one you already have.
The pack’s main compartment is accessed via a front zip panel so you can see all your gear at a glance. A series of well-designed pockets keep you organized on the trail. There’s a large zippered front panel pocket with internal mesh pockets for securing small items. Dual side stretch mesh pockets provide space for extra water bottles and the hip belt has two zippered pockets for keeping trail snacks or a phone. A scratch-free zippered slash pocket provides safe harbor for your shades.
Additional storage features include a helmet attachment loop and Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment system to stash your sticks. An integrated removable raincover protects your gear if the weather rolls in.
- Anti-Gravity Harness - this lightweight system contours the body and allows the user to move freely. The seamless suspended mesh back panel disperses and balances the load.
- Removable Raincover - the integrated, removable raincover provides pack protection in adverse conditions. It stores in a small external zippered compartment near the bottom of the pack and can be quickly deployed to provide protection at a moment's notice.
- Front panel fabric shove-it pocket
- Large zippered front panel pocket with internal mesh pockets
- Dual upper side compression straps stabilize loads while lower, cross functional compression straps also serve as external gear carry straps
- Trekking Pole Attachment: Osprey’s unique Stow-on-the-Go system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without having to remove their packs
- Large front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Located just below the Osprey logo near the top of the font panel, the helmet attachment loop keeps your helmet securely in place while not in use
- The blinker light attachment strap found near the base of the front panel of the pack allows for quick light attachment for high visibility in the dark
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets provide additional, easily accessible storage options
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- Hydration Compartment - Direct zip access hydration compartment for spill-free refills.
- Panel Load Access - A large zippered front panel pocket contains internal mesh pockets for gear organization
- Anti-Gravity Technology- This lightweight system contours the body and allows the user to move freely. The seamless suspended mesh back panel disperses and balances the load.
- Anti-Gravity Lightwire Suspension System - 3mm Lightwire peripheral frame tensions the mesh and transfers the load from harness to hip belt
- Anti-Gravity Airspeed Backpanel - 3D tensioned mesh comfortably wraps and conforms to the body and provides excellent ventilation
- Biostretch Harness - Mesh covered die cut foam provides an active and contouring fit and ventilation. Soft, breathable spacer mesh contact surfaces
- Anti-Gravity Hipbelt - 3D tensioned mesh comfortable wraps and conforms to the hip and lower back and provides excellent ventilation
US and International weight and volume specifications
|S/M||26||1.18||56h x 33w x 30d||4-14 kg|
|M/L||28||1.22||56h x 33w x 30d||4-14 kg|
Fabric: Main and Bottom: 210D High Tenacity Nylon; Accent:100D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond RipstopSizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack Fit is the key to pack performance. Take the time to get it right. Most Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To find your torso length, have a friend measure your back along the spine (as shown in the picture below) from the level of your iliac crest (the top of your hipbones) to your C7 (the knobby bone at the base of your neck). Use the table below to determine your pack size.
|Osprey Manta AG 28 Litre Backpack||S/M||