Osprey Manta AG 20 Litre Mens Hydration Hiking / Multi-Sport Daypack - no reservoir
or make 4 interest-free payments of $44.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
Get out the door for a long walk in the hills with the Osprey Manta AG 20 Litre Men's Hydration Day Pack. The Anti-Gravity (AG) suspension system—combination of LightWire frame, mesh backpanel, BioStretch shoulder harness and AG hipbelt—distributes weight to keep you comfortable no matter how far you roam. Dual upper and lower compression straps help stabilize the load and provide add-on storage options if you have extra bulky gear. This version is offered without a hydration reservoir, so you can use the one you already have.The pack’s main compartment is accessed via a front zip panel so you can see all your gear at a glance. A series of well-designed pockets keep you organized on the trail. There’s a vertical zippered front panel pocket for securing small items. Dual side stretch mesh pockets provide space for extra water bottles and the hipbelt has two zippered pockets for keeping trail snacks or a phone. A scratch-free zippered slash pocket provides safe harbor for your shades. Additional storage features include a helmet attachment loop and Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment system to stash your sticks. An integrated removable raincover protects our gear if the weather rolls in.
- Anti-Gravity Harness- This lightweight system contours the body and allows the user to move freely. The seamless suspended mesh back panel disperses and balances the load.
- Anti-Gravity Hipbelt - 3D tensioned mesh comfortable wraps and conforms to the hip and lower back and provides excellent ventilation
- Anti-Gravity Airspeed Backpanel - 3D tensioned mesh comfortably wraps and conforms to the body and provides excellent ventilation
- Biostretch Harness - Mesh covered die cut foam provides an active and contouring fit and ventilation. Soft, breathable spacer mesh contact surfaces
- Removable Raincover - The integrated, removable raincover provides pack protection in adverse conditions. It stores in a small external zippered compartment near the bottom of the pack and can be quickly deployed to provide protection at a moment's notice.Highly ventilated backpanel with a a lightwire mesh frame provides excellent back ventilation, stability and comfort
- Hydration Compartment - Direct zip access hydration compartment for spill-free refills.
- Panel Load Access - A large zippered front panel pocket contains internal mesh pockets for gear organization
- Zippered Front Pocket - Vertical zippered front panel pocket secures valuables
- Zippered hipbelt pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- Stretch Side Mesh Pockets - Dual stretch mesh side pockets provide additional, easily accessible storage options
- Stretch Mesh Front Pockets - Large front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Stow-on-the-go Trekking Pole Attachment - Osprey’s unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without having to remove their packs
- Helmet Attachment Loop - Located just below the Osprey logo near the top of the font panel, the helmet attachment loop keeps your helmet securely in place while not in use
- Compression Straps - Dual upper side compression straps stabilize loads while lower, cross functional compression straps also serve as external gear carry straps
- Blinker Light Attachment - The blinker light attachment strap found near the base of the front panel of the pack allows for quick light attachment for high visibility in the dark
US and International weight and volume specifications
Size: One Size: 55cm High x 30 cm Wide x 33 cm Deep
Fabric: Main and Bottom: 210D High Tenacity Nylon; Accent:100D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop