Osprey Kyte 46 Litre Women's Thru-Hiking Backpack
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
The women’s-specific Osprey Kyte 46 Litre Backpack is a chameleon. With a separate zippered sleeping bag compartment and external sleeping pad straps, it’s a fully functional overnight pack. Or cinch down the StraightJacket™ side compression straps and take it out for a day of climbing at the local crag.
Whatever you put inside, Osprey’s LightWire™ frame transfers the load to a comfortable spacer mesh harness and hipbelt. This innovative suspension system ensures all-day carrying comfort, especially in warm conditions when the Airscape™ mesh backpanel comes into play.
When it comes time to unpack, the main compartment has top loading or side zip access providing multiple portals to get at your gear without struggle.
Other storage features include a full-length vertical zippered side pocket, top-lid and under-lid zippered pockets, side and front stretch mesh pockets, and two zippered hipbelt pockets.
Along with the extensive pocketry, there are dual front daisy chains and web attachment points on the top lid for anchoring gear to the exterior.
Other useful features include an external hydration sleeve, tuck-away ice tool loops, and Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachments. The entire pack can be shielded from the elements by deploying the integrated raincover.
- Women's specific carry harness with women's hipbelt and shoulder straps.
- ncludes an integrated and removable rain cover to protect your gear in the wet and stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack.
- Zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills
- Large front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Tuck away Ice Axe tool loops with bungee tie-offs provide secure tool carry
- Dual front panel daisy chains allow for extra external attachment points
- Upper and lower reverse StraightJacket™ side compression straps stabilize load and also serve as external gear carry straps
- Osprey’s unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without having to remove their packs
- Adjustable harness provides custom torso fit
- Sleeping Bag Compartment - Wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider stows your bag out of the way
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Side Zipper Access - Side zipper access to main compartment allows easy accessibility to the inside contents of the pack
Vertical Zippered Side Pocket - Full length zippered side pocket aids organization
- 3.5mm LightWire™ peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt.Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- Airscape Backpanel - mesh covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
14 - 23 Kg.
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
70 cm high x 35 cm wide x 36 cm deepKey Fabrics used:
- Main: 210 denier nylon double ripstop
- Accent: 420 HD nylon packcloth
- Bottom:420 HD nylon packcloth
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack
|Kyte 46 Litre Backpack||Extra Small / Small||Small / Medium|
Bag was as described and shipped super quick and I love it! Thanks!
Used the bag for a hiking trip and loving the bag so far!