Osprey Kestrel 28 Litre Daypack
or make 4 interest-free payments of $43.74 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Osprey Kestrel 28 Litre Backpack is a daypack designed to go anywhere and do anything. Fill it with river gear and lash it to the boat or cinch down the StraightJacket™ side compression straps and take it out for a day of desert canyoneering. A small, versatile top loader for day hikes or summit pushes with great organisation and comfortable carry.
The frame transfers the load to a comfortable spacer mesh harness and hipbelt. This innovative suspension system ensures all-day carrying comfort, especially in warm conditions when the Airscape™ mesh backpanel comes into play.
When it comes time to unpack, the main compartment has top loading access to get at your gear without struggle.
Other storage features include top-lid and under-lid zippered pockets, side and front stretch mesh pockets, and two zippered hipbelt pockets.
Along with the extensive pocketry, there are dual front daisy chains and web attachment points on the top lid for anchoring gear to the exterior.
Other useful features include an external hydration sleeve, tuck-away ice tool loops, and Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachments. The entire pack can be shielded from the elements by deploying the integrated raincover.
- Includes an integrated and removable rain cover to protect your gear in the wet and stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack.
- Fixed top-lid provides top loade access to main compartment
- 3.5mm LightWire™ peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- Fully adjustable AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for ventilation
- Die-cut spacer mesh hipbelt and harness
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stretch front pocket
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Cord loop accessory attachment slot
- Fixed top pocket with dual zippered compartments
- Side compression straps
- Reverse Straightjacket™ compression straps
- Single ice axe loop
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- External hydration sleeve
7 to 14 Kg.
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
64 cm high x 30 cm wide x 32 cm deepKey Fabrics used:
- Main: 210 denier nylon double ripstop
- Accent: 420 HD nylon packcloth
- Bottom:420 HD nylon packcloth
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack
|Kestrel 28 Litre Daypack Backpack||Small/Medium||Medium/Large|