Osprey Farpoint 80 Litre Travel Pack
Ideal for extended travel, the Osprey Farpoint 80 Litre Travel Backpack offers large capacity, organisation pockets, compression capability and a comfortable backpack suspension system.
A great travel backpack should carry like the best backcountry backpack, without compromising the features needed for travel convenience. The Farpoint series brings streamlined features and light weight to Osprey's range of travel trek / backpacking packs. Two torso sizes allow for simplified but custom fit.
Can't decide if the Farpoint 80 is the right pack for you? Check out our article: Buying Advice: Osprey Porter vs Farpoint vs Waypoint / Wayfarer
- Large lower zippered compartment with floating divider
- Top zippered liquids pocket
- Zipper front panel slash pocket
- External gear attachment points
- Daylite attachment loops (does not come with a zip-off daypack)
- Large panel zip access to main compartment offers easy access, opens like a suitcase
- Lockable sliders on main compartment zipper
- Dual front compression straps keep load stable
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry
- Zippered mesh pocket on inner front panel
- Two internal compression straps hold contents securely
- Zip away suspension system available in two sizes
- 3.5mm Lightwire peripheral frame effectively transfers the pack load from the harness to the hipbelt. Atilon framesheet spreads the load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame. Smooth mesh covered Atilon foam provides a comfortable, breathable contact surface with a load supporting core
Padded, low profile shoulder straps and hipbelt offer excellent fit and support
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Lightweight but durable, at 1.69 Kg for the S/M and 1.76 Kg for the M/L
The green to yellow zones represent the recommended load range for this pack.
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
|M/L (cm)||74 cm||38 cm||40 cm|
|M/L (inches)||29.6 IN||15.2 IN||16 IN|
- Main - 210 Denier Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop
- Accent - 600 Denier Packcloth
- Bottom - 600 Denier Packcloth
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack
|Farpoint 80 Litre Backpack||S/M||M/L|
It was the first time i ordered from this website and i am very datisfied about the product, the service and the delivery. I already suggested it to friends that are thinking to buy backpacks.
Seven Horizons were so good to deal with. I mistakenly ordered the wrong version to start with and they happily exchanged and resent at their expense in a speedy and efficient manner. I can't recommend them highly enough for exceptional customer service. The small personal note from Tim in the package is also a nice personal touch. The backpack is gift for my son who is off round Europe in a couple of months - he was very happy with it.
Great experience Easily sorted! Quick postage and delivery Great quality product!!!
Seven Horizons webpage was very informative, firstly giving me a comparative analysis of 3 different backpacks. Once I had decided what I wanted to use the backpack for the 7Horizon webpage on the Osprey Farpoint then gave me sufficient information to allow me to work out exactly which size would be suitable. They appeared to have the most competitive price so buying on line was easy, the backpack arrived 24hrs later! Thanks TIm!