Osprey Exos 58 Litre Unisex Backpack
The Osprey Exos 58 is a top loading technical backpack designed specifically for super-light backpacking and thru hiking endeavors.
Since its introduction in 2008, the Exos Series has become a standard with ultralight enthusiasts not willing to sacrifice comfort. The Osprey Exos 58 Litre Backpack is a top loading technical backpack designed specifically for superlight backpacking and thru hiking endeavors. It's AirSpeed™ suspension, torso-specific sizing and ergonomic design all contribute to bridge the gap between comfort, fit and light weight. The Spring 2014 redesign benefits from Osprey’s never-ending search for the latest technology in materials and hardware as well as innovative design. The comfort and support of the harness and hipbelt are drastically improved. Updated materials and hardware provide a lighter weight pack, and the lid, key straps and attachment points are all removable.
- Removable floating lid with top and under-lid zippered pocketsSS
- Superlight YKK® bucklesS
- Removable superlight, 7mm side compression straps
- Mesh side pockets with InsideOut™ compression
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Cross functional and removable sleeping pad straps
- Integrated FlapJacket™ for weather protected lidless use
- Cord tie-off points
- Front stretch mesh pocket
- Ice tool attachment loop
The green to yellow zones represent the recommended load range for this pack.
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
|Small (inches)||28 IN||14IN||14IN|
- 100 denier high tenacity nylon
- 100 denier high tenacity ripstop nylon
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack
|Exos 58 Litre Backpack||Small||Medium||Large|