Osprey Duro 6 litre Trail Running Vest-Pack with 1.5 Litre Reservoir
Heading out for a long run? Not sure about the weather, or your ability to navigate and get home before dark? When you need to bring a few extra pieces of kit with you, or if you're going fast and light, the Osprey Duro 6 Litre Trail Running Vest Pack accommodates just enough fuel and gear to get you there and back, no matter how far "there" may be. With ample room for long runs requiring extra layers or gear, thoughtful and accessible storage for fuel and other small items, trekking pole storage, a Hydraulics LT 1.5 L Reservoir, soft flask compatibility and bounce-free carry, this pack will please beginning runners and experts alike.
Features and Specifications
- Built for speed - vest-pack fit provides bounce-free stability and purpose-built for incredible comfort so you can focus on FKT's and PR's.
- Easy gear access - pockets up front for quick access to fuel and soft-flasks, trekking pole storage when you need to use your hands as much as your feet to move forward, and room for rain gear and extra layers.
- Hydration Included - includes 1.5 Litre Hydraulics reservoir.
- Zippered reservoir sleeve with Hydraulics™ LT 1.5 Reservoir with
- QuickConnect™ and sternum magnet included
- Vertical zippered harness slash pocket with whistle zipper pull
- Dual accessible lower side panel stretch mesh pockets
- Dual extra-large stretch mesh flask/phone/food harness pocket
- Dual lower stretch mesh food/supplement harness pockets
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Front panel zippered slash pocket Front panel stretch mesh compression pocket
S/M 36 cm High x 20 cm Wide x 13 cm Deep
M/L 41 cm High x 20 cm Wide x 13 cm Deep
Main: 70D x 140D Nylon Triangle Ripstop
Accent: 320Gr Nylon Stretch Mesh
Bottom: 200Gr Nylon Stretch Mesh
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Vest-Pack
The Duro/Dyna Series comes in two sizes, men's S/M and M/L and women's XS/S and S/M. Based on torso length and chest circumference, these packs are sized like apparel. The surface area of the harness evenly distributes the weight of the pack on both the smaller and larger volumes. Measurements should be taken at widest part of chest slightly below armpits.