Osprey Ariel AG Women's 75 Litre Backpack with Raincover
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
The Osprey Ariel AG™ 75 Litre Hiking Backpack is the perfect women's specific backpacking solution when your primary concerns are carrying heavy loads in ventilated comfort on weeklong, month-long, or never ending journeys. Now featuring Osprey's innovative Anti-Gravity™ technology and custom fit along with an incredibly robust feature set.
PLEASE NOTE: TOP-LID DAYPACK NOT AVAILABLE OUTSIDE OF THE U.S.A. - Pack listed below comes with a built-in raincover instead of the daypack top lid. An Osprey Daylite Daypack can be attached to the outside of the Ariel pack.
Carry basecamp worthy loads with skis to boot, or journey beyond the reach of resupplies. For backpacking, thru-hikes and alpine expeditions, the Osprey Ariel AG™ Series has a pedigree like no other pack. Osprey set the bar for technical backpacking packs by combining Anti-Gravity™ technology with customizable fit and innovative features to create a more capable and comfortable pack for long-haul load carrying on any multi-day excursion. When you need a pack that can carry heavy loads for up to a week or for months, there is no better option than the Osprey Ariel AG™ 75 pack.
Key AttributesCustom Fit
The IsoForm5 harness and CM™ hipbelt provide outstanding fit and comfort for especially heavy loads and long miles. Both components are interchangeable to provide a truly custom fit.
The Aether/Ariel AG™ features a continuous, suspended panel of lightweight mesh extending from the upper torso through the lumbar area of the pack and wraps the user in supreme comfort.
- Built in Raincover
- Dual upper side compression straps
- Dual access side stretch mesh pockets
- Lower Inside-Out™ compression straps
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Additional main compartment access
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Dual front compression straps with StraightJacket™ compression
- Dual ice tool loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Integrated FlapJacket™ cover for lidless use
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Large front J-zip access to main compartment
- LightWire™ tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load
- Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated backpanel fit
Isoform Anti-Gravity Mesh Harness
- Interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit
- Adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm™ wrap upper
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
Isoform5 CM Hipbelt
- Custom heat molding and interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit
- Mesh bridge between pads pulls in the lumbar to support heavy loads
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
Dimensions are shown as length (height) x width x depth
|Ariel AG 75 Litres||82 cm||41cm||34|
Key Fabrics used:
- Main: 210 denier nylon dobby
- Accent: 210 denier high tenacity nylon shadow box
- Bottom: 500 denier nylon packcloth
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack
|Ariel 65 AG Litre Backpack||Extra Small||Small||Medium|