Osprey Aether AG Men's 60 Litre Hiking / Mountaineering Backpack
The Osprey Aether AG™ 60 Litre Backpack is the perfect backpacking solution when your primary concerns are carrying heavy loads in ventilated comfort for a weekend or longer. Now featuring Osprey's innovative Anti-Gravity™ technology and custom fit along with an incredibly robust feature set.
PLEASE NOTE: TOP-LID DAYPACK NOT AVAILABLE OUTSIDE OF THE U.S.A. - Pack listed below comes with a built-in raincover instead of the daypack top lid. An Osprey Daylite Daypack can be attached to the outside of the pack.
For backpacking, thru-hikes and alpine expeditions, the Osprey Aether AG™ Series has a pedigree like no other pack. Osprey set the bar for technical backpacking packs by combining Anti-Gravity™ technology with customizable fit and innovative features to create a more capable and comfortable pack for long-haul load carrying on any multi-day excursion. When you need a pack that can carry heavy loads for up to a week, there is no better option than the Aether AG™ 60.
The IsoForm5 harness and CM™ hipbelt provide outstanding fit and comfort for especially heavy loads and long miles. Both components are interchangeable to provide a truly custom fit.
The Aether/Ariel AG™ features a continuous, suspended panel of lightweight mesh extending from the upper torso through the lumbar area of the pack and wraps the user in supreme comfort.
- Built in Raincover
- Dual upper side compression straps
- Dual access side stretch mesh pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Additional main compartment access
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Dual front compression straps with StraightJacket™ compression
- Dual ice tool loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Integrated FlapJacket™ cover for lidless use
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Side panel zip access to main compartment
- LightWire™ tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load
- Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated backpanel fit
Isoform Anti-Gravity Mesh Harness
- Interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit
- Adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm™ wrap upper
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
Isoform5 CM Hipbelt
- Custom heat molding and interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit
- Mesh bridge between pads pulls in the lumbar to support heavy loads
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
Dimensions are shown as length (height) x width x depth
|Aether AG 60 Litres||83 cm||39 cm||31|
Key Fabrics used:
- Main: 210 denier nylon dobby
- Accent: 210 denier high tenacity nylon shadow box
- Bottom: 500 denier nylon packcloth
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack
|Aether 70 AG Litre Backpack||Small||Medium||Large|
This pack is just AWESOME!!...
I've tried a few now but only this pack has allowed me to carry so much weight with so much comfort... Yes it's expensive but worth it for any serious hiker It's a YES from me 😁
Great product fast delivery