MSR Pocket Rocket 2 Mini Hiking Stove with Cookset
The MSR Pocket Rocket 2 Mini Stove Kit defines big performance in a tiny package. An ultra-compact cook-and-eat hiking kit for minimalist solo backpackers, it features the fast-boiling MSR PocketRocket 2 stove and is perfectly sized to make hot water for one pouch meal or cup of coffee. For efficiency, its pot doubles as your eat-and-drink vessel and nests the stove and a 4 oz MSR fuel canister. Outside, the extra bowl comes at no packing penalty. When small packs are mandatory on everything from alpine objectives to bikepacking missions, this micro cook kit is your ally.
Features and Specifications
- Ultra-Compact: Efficient nesting design saves precious space and slips easily into smaller packs; also makes a great back-up cook solution.
- Ultralight: Whole kit weighs just 278 g (9.9 oz), keeping pack weight to minimum.
- Fast-Boiling: PocketRocket 2 stove boils 1 liter of water in just 3.5 minutes.
- Versatile: Pot’s insulated grip allows it to serve as an eating and drinking vessel; pot lid doubles as a strainer; bowl is hot- and cold-safe.
- Includes: PocketRocket 2 stove, .75 L hard-anodized aluminum pot, 16 oz. bowl*, clear lid* with straining ports, ultralight mini pot lifter, stuff sack.
- Room to nest 4 oz IsoPro™ fuel canister (sold separately).
- *BPA Free
- Weight: 278 grams
- Volume: 800ml
- Burn Time (MSR IsoPro) per 227g: Approx 60 minutes
- Water Boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227g canister: 16 litres
- Boil Time (MSR IsoPro): 3.5 minutes
For an overnight camp when you have a dehydrated meal pack and a spoon. This is the best way to cook. The whole dinner setup weighs nothing, is tiny and heats the water quickly. Note though that the gas cartridge is more stable when it has a leg spreader.
Brilliant ultralight stove. Super gast, easy service and a good price. Cheers.