McNett Gear Aid Tent and Fabric Seam Grip Sealer and Adhesive
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.24 AUD fortnightly with More info
Seam Grip goes beyond seam sealing and patching holes. It waterproofs tents, improves traction, and offers abrasion resistance, too. It works on all types of fabrics, including nylon, vinyl, neoprene, PVC, rubber, and leather.
So take a tube of Seam Grip wherever you go, because you never know when gear will rip, leak or fall apart. Save your gear—and your adventure—with the award-winning Seam Grip waterproof seam sealer.
Note: For silicone-treated tent and tarp fabrics, such as silnylon, use Sil Net Silicone Seam Sealer.
Features and Specifications
- Urethane based seam sealer and repair adhesive
- Permanently seals seams and repairs rips, tears and holes in outdoor gear
- Flexible, waterproof formula is washable and unaffected by extreme cold or heat
- 1 oz. (28 gram) tube seals seams about 144" (1/4" wide bead) - on average this is the critical seams of a 2-person backpacking tent
- 8-12 hour cure time
- When applied, Seam Grip cures by reacting with the humidity in the air. It doesn't 'dry' the way other glues do
- Safe for use on natural and synthetic fabrics
- Excellent adhesion and abrasion resistance
- Editors' Choice Gold Award from Backpacker Magazine
- Made in USA
- 28 gram tube