Marmot Tungsten Ultralight 3 Person Hiking Tent
or make 4 interest-free payments of $187.48 AUD fortnightly with More info
Ease the cramped style of tight tent quarters with the space-maximum Marmot Tungsten Ultralight 3 Person Hiking Tent. More space per ounce than any of Marmot's other free-standing tents, it's the premier in roomy tent living.
Constructed with two large D-shaped doors, two vestibules and a no-stretch Rain Shield polyester fly, this little tent gives the feeling of big living in the woods.
Features and Specifications
- Zone pre-bend construction creates vertical walls, more roomy sleeping area and greater head room
- Two D shaped doors/two vestibules for gear storage.
- Free standing design
- Rain-Shield polyester Flysheet doesn't sag and stretch when wet and resists damage from UV.
- Lamp shade pocket securely holds your headlamp to provide ambient light
- Strategic clip placement provides larger interior volume
- Seam taped full coverage fly with vents
- Seam taped catenary cut floor
- Color coded "Easy Pitch" clips, poles and fly
- Interior pockets for small gear organization
- Jingle-free nylon zipper pulls
- 3 x DAC aluminium press-fit poles 9mm
- Optional footprint available
- Min weight: 3lbs 3.8oz (1850g)
- Dimensions: 117 x 168 x 229cm
- Floor Area: 4.5 sq ft, 3.8 sq m
- Vestibule Area: 10.6 sq ft, 0.98 sq m; 7.8 sq ft, 0.72 sq m
- Fly fabric: 20d 100% Polyester Ripstop, Sil/PU 1500mm F/R
- Canopy Fabric:15 denier 100% Nylon No-See-Um Mesh F/R
- Floor fabric: 30d 100% Nylon 2000mm F/R
- Packed size: 22 x 8in | 56x 20.3 cm