Marmot Never Winter -1°C Lightweight Down Sleeping Bag - Regular Length (F20)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $60.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Marmot Never Winter Down Sleeping Bag is ideal for warm-weather camping and river trips—with added upgrades that’ll keep you comfortable even when you’re far from home. Its lofty 650-fill-power-down insulation and water-resistant Down Defender treatment will keep you warm and dry in mild conditions. After an epic day of adventuring, give your feet a rest in the roomy wrap-around footbox with a heater pocket. Stretch tricot baffles help keep the fill in place, while the nautilus multi-baffle hood with a drawcord and full-length two-way zipper with a draft tube limit heat loss. If the interior gets too warm, use the fold-down secondary zipper to get some air. Tuck small items into the internal stash pocket.
- Fold-Down Second Zipper Provides added Ventilation and Easy Access, Main
- Zipper Anti-Snag Slider reduces Snagging
- Anatomical Wrap-Around Footbox Increases Insulation and Room for Your Feet,
- More Warmth and Comfort
- Certified 650 Fill Power Down with Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
- EN Tested
- Nautilus Multi-Baffle Hood
- Down-filled Collar with Easy Access Draw Cord
- Full Length Locking YKK Two Way Zipper with Draft Tube to Reduce Heat Loss
- Internal Stash Pocket and Heater Pocket in Footbox
- Ground-Level Side Seams
- Hood Draw Cord
- Zipper Garage
- Stretch Tricot Baffles
- Two Hang Loops
- Stuff and Storage Sack Included
Main Materials: 20d 100% Nylon Mini Ripstop | 30d 100% Nylon DWR 1.18 oz/yd
Lining Material: 20d 100% Nylon Plain Weave
Insulation Material: 650 Fill Power Down with Down Defender
Fill Weight: 13oz (370g)
Bag Temperature: 30° F/-1° C
EN Rating: Comfort: 3.6°C | Lower Limit: -1.7°C | Extreme: -17.8°C
Interior Length: 208cm
Bag Dimensions: (Shoulder X Hip X Foot); (157cm) x 56in (142.2cm) x 41in (104.1cm)
Bag Zipper Position: LZ or RZ
Sleeping Bag Weight: 1lbs 13oz (830g)
- Stays drier 10 times longer than untreated
- Down maintains 150% more loft than untreated down in damp conditions
- Dries 30% faster than untreated down
- Treatment is PFOA and PFOS free Bluesign approved
- Nautilus Hood: the same construction as our 8000m jacket hood, a 3D hood that wraps around your head and reduces heat loss.
- Hood Muff: creates warm down gasket around your face, keeping the drawcord away from the face.
- Stretch Tricot Baffles: allow the bag to be stuffed and unstuffed without tearing the baffle material.
- Trapezoid Foot box: matches the shape of your feet, wider in the toe area and narrower in the heels.
- Down Fill Oversized Draft Tube: eliminates cold spots
- Zipper guard: keeps the draft tube fabric from getting caught in the zipper
- Ground Level Seams: top layer wraps fully around the body creating a warm layer of down.