Marmot Men's Precip Eco Pants - lightweight, waterproof, windproof, breathable
- Marmot NanoPro™ Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- 100% Seam Taped for full waterproofness
- Ankle side zips with snap tabs at cuffs make the pants easy to put on over shoes or boots, tabs help protect the zipper from snagging
- Zip front hand pockets to secure small items
- Back zip pocket to secure small items
- Elastic waist with draw cord for comfort and custom fit
- Fit: regular fit
- Weight: 252.3g / 8.9oz
- Main Material: NanoPro™ Eco 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop 2.4 oz/yd
- Breathability: 17,000gr/24hrs
- Waterproofness: 10,000gr/24hrs
What is it?
NanoPro is Marmot’s most comfortable waterproof/breathable coating technology ever. NanoPro’s™ superior microporous structure is dynamically air permeable, allowing for air exchange to help shed excess moisture vapor without compromising the waterproofness or windproofness of the garment.
How does it work?
Marmot NanoPro™ coating utilizes a new microporous technology with a pore structure that is 30 % smaller than previous generations. These very small, very densely packed pores allow for enhanced breathability while maintaining excellent waterproofness. This pore structure is also air permeable allowing for dynamic air exchange. This air permeability combined with the enhanced breathability creates a fabric that is incredible comfort through a wide range of activities.
What are the benefits of this technology?
Marmot NanoPro is the most technically advanced 2.5 Layer coating on the market. Offering unprecedented performance in a coated fabric with it’s Dynamic Air Permeability, and long term durable waterproofness. Marmot NanoPro™ is 43% more breathable then Marmot's previous coating technology. This advancement in fabric technology brings a new level of performance to value conscious consumers.
Marmot Sizing Chart and Fit Guide - MEN
Men's Inseam: SHORT:30 REG:32 LONG:34
Wash and Care Instructions
Because you have invested in (or are thinking about investing in) one of the most technically advanced pieces of apparel or equipment you'll ever own, we want to make sure you have the information you need to protect and care for your purchase. Proper care assures you will optimize the performance of your Marmot product and maximize its service-life.
- Delicate Cycle
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Powdered detergent
- No fabric softeners
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Tumble dry low
- Close all fasteners