Marmot Kompressor 18 Litre Packable Daypack
The remarkable Marmot Kompressor has three points of load-shrinking compression, stows into its own lid, and turns into a day pack for summit blasts or side hikes. Classics never die. The Marmot Kompresor 18 Litre Day Pack is a genuinely versatile, all-around daypack - ideal for summit blasts, side hikes and everything in between. It has a roomy hood and wrap around compression to give you extra load-shrinking capabilities. This pack is built with durable fabrics (nylon ripstop and nylon double ripstop), comfortable air-mesh shoulder straps and removable foam back sheet for kicking it anywhere. With the foam backing removed, the pack can be stuffed into its lid for lightweight and compact storage.
- Nice and lightweight at just 290 grams
- With foam backpanel removed, pack can be stuffed into its lid
- Hydration port and clip for hanging reservoir
- Removable closed cell foam back sheet
- Drawstring closure at top opening
- Single tool / trekking pole attachment
- Breathable air mesh shoulder straps
- Full body, lightweight compression straps
- Daisy chain attachment points on the exterior of the pack
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
Volume: 18 litres
Weight: 290 grams
Materials: 70 denier 210T 100% STS ripstop nylon
Reinforcement: 210 100% double ripstop nylon
I first puchased this backpack in 2013 for my daily cycling commute and general back up when travelling. After 6 years of hard use, signs of wear started to appear. Nothing serious but I needed to think about replacement. Marmot has several models of backpack called kompressor, and it required multiple purchases before I found the same backpack. Right here in Australia at Seven Horizons!!!
They were a pleasure to deal with and I can now look forward to several more years with this fantastic daypack.
Couldn't ask for more, great product and fast shipping. Thank you for an easy transaction.