Marmot Force 2P - 2 Person Hiking Tent
or make 4 interest-free payments of $187.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
Balancing a lightweight design with maximum room, the freestanding, feature-rich Marmot Force 2 Person Hiking Tent has dual doors, a durable twin tip floor design and sturdy fabrics. Factor in the Rain-Shield polyester flysheet that doesn't sag or stretch when wet, and you'll be warm and protected through the entire night.
- Volume optimized structure provides more livable space
- Two D shaped doors / two vestibules.
- Freestanding design
- Rain-Shield polyester flysheet doesn't stretch and sag when wet and resists damage from UV
- Lamp shade pocket securely holds your headlamp to provide ambient light
- Great balance between weight, roominess and easy set-up.
- Strategic clip placement provides larger interior volume
- Seam taped full coverage fly with vents
- New twin tip floor design increases durability and saves weight
- Color coded "easy pitch" clips and poles
- Seam taped catenary cut floor
- Interior pockets for small gear organization
- Light-reflective points
- Jingle-free nylon zipper pulls
- Optional footprint available
- DAC NFL poles
- Fly fabric: 20 Denier 100% Polyester Ripstop,Silicon/PU 1200mm W/R,F/R
- Canopy fabric: 15 Denier 100% Nylon No-See-Um Mesh F/R
- Floor Fabric: 30 Denier 100% Nylon, 2000mm F/R
- Minimum Weight: 1260g
- Packed Weight: 1585g
- Dimensions: 97 x 132/104 x 216cm
- Floor Area: 29 sq ft, 2.7 sq m
- Vestibule Area: 7.9 sq ft, 0.73 sq m / 3.8 sq ft, 0.35 sq m
- Packed Size: 45.7 x 17 cm
- Tent Poles: 3 x DAC NFL 9.3mm/DAC NFL 8.7mm. DAC tent poles are created from a unique alloy making them lighter and stronger than other aluminum poles.