Marmot Force UL 2P - Ultralight 2 Person Hiking Tent Steel/Green Lime
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
A go-to for adventures where time and weight are precious commodities. For its size, the Marmot Force UL 2P Tent is incredibly roomy with a zone construction and extended head and foot space. Easy to set up, this freestanding tent has two large doors.
- Volume optimized structure provides more livable space
- Two doors / two vestibules. Freestanding design
- Lamp shade pocket securely holds your headlamp to provide ambient light
- Great balance between weight, roominess and easy set-up.
- Extended head maximizes usable space
- Strategic clip placement provides larger interior volume
- Seam taped full coverage fly with vents
- New twin tip floor design increases durability and saves weight
- Color coded "easy pitch" clips and poles
- Seam taped catenary cut floor
- Interior pockets for small gear organization
- Light-reflective points
- Jingle-free nylon zipper pulls
- Optional footprint available
- DAC NFL poles
- Fly fabric: 30 Denier 100% Nylon Ripstop,Silicon/PU 1800mm W/R,F/R
- Canopy fabric: 15 Denier No-See-Um Mesh F/R
- Floor Fabric: 40 Denier 100% Nylon, Silicon/PU 2000mm W/R, F/R
- Materials: 20 denier 100% Polyester R/S, Silicon /PU 1800mm W/R, F/R
- Minimum Weight: 1100g (poles, body, fly)
- Packed Weight: 1320g
- Dimensions: 97 x 127 x 214cm
- Floor Area: 28 sq ft, 2.6 sq m
- Vestibule Area: 7.9 sq ft, 0.73 sq m / 3.8 sq ft, 0.35 sq m
- Packed Size: 50 x 17 cm
- Tent Poles: 3 x DAC NFL 8.7mm. DAC tent poles are created from a unique alloy making them lighter and stronger than other aluminum poles.