Marmot Bolt 2 Person Ultralight Hiking Tent
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
A mad dash for the trail, the Marmot Bolt 2 Person Hiking Tent is Marmot's lightest backpacking tent. Though it's light on weight, this free-standing tent is big on room and full of features like a zone pre-bend construction, fully-taped seams and a Rain-Shield polyester flysheet that doesn't stretch or sag when wet, among many other features.
Features and Specifications
- Zone pre-bend construction creates vertical walls, more roomy sleeping area and greater head room
- One front D shaped door/one vestibule for gear storage.
- Free standing design
- Rain-shield polyester flysheet doesn't stretch and sag when wet and resists damage from UV
- Lamp shade pocket securely holds your headlamp to provide ambient light
- Strategic clip placement provides larger interior volume
- Seam taped full coverage fly with vents
- Seam taped catenary cut floor
- Color coded "Easy Pitch" clips and poles
- 2 x DAC NFL 9.3 mm ples
- Minimum weight:1040 g
- Packed size: 47 x 16 cm
- Dimensions: 107 x 132/105.5 x 218 cm
- Floor Area: 2.6 sq m
- Canopy Fabric: 15d 100% Nylon No-See-Um Mesh F/R
- Fly fabric: 20d Polyester RS, Sil/PU 1500mm F/R
- Floor fabric:30d 100% Nylon 2000mm F/R