LifeStraw Personal Backpacking and Travel Water Filter
LifeStraw is ideal for hiking, backpacking, camping, travel, and emergency preparedness. The straw-style filter design lets you turn up to 4,000 liters of contaminated water into safe drinking water.
Follow the Litres: for every LifeStraw filter purchased, a child in Asia will be provided with safe drinking water for an entire school year.
Features and Specifications
- Ultralight: weighs only 2 ounces (57 grams)
- Filters 4000 litres to 0.2 microns with no pumping or chemicals required.
- Hollow fibre membrane
- Meets US EPA drinking water standards
- Portable: only 9” (22.5 cm) long and 1 inch (2.5 cm) in diameter
- Requires no electrical power, batteries or replacement parts
- BPA free and contains no chemicals
- Raw materials meet US Food and Drug Administration regulations and standards
- No aftertaste: LifeStraw doesn’t use iodine or iodinated resin chemicals
- Removes 99.999999% of waterborne bacteria, including E. coli and salmonella
- Removes 99.999% waterborne protozoa, including Giardia and Cryptosporidium
- Removes 99.999% of microplastics
- Does not filter dissolved matter or heavy metals such as salt, chlorine or arsenic from water
Seven Horizons were brilliant to deal with. Super responsive and great communication. The LifeStraw is a fantastic product and something that should be in everyone’s emergency kit.