Leki Corklite Anti-Shock SL Trekking Poles (1 Pair)
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
The Leki Corklite Antishock Trekking Pole is a prime example of a LEKI premium trekking pole with extremely high quality standards. The Aergon COR-TEC (80% natural ground cork) grip allows for an extremely comfortable grip that gets better as the kilometres wear on. Long days on the trail are easy since the innovative SpeedLock2 system, combined with the Super Lock system and the SAS Lite spring system perform in perfect harmony.
Features and Specifications
- Ultralight and edgeless AERGON CotrTec Compact Grip for a comfortable fit in every hand
- Leki Skin Strap is an ultralight and highly breathable air-textured strap that wicks and dries quickly and offers maximum comfort with minimum weight
- Easy adjustment with the Speed Lock 2, and comfortable damping with the Super Lock featuring Soft Antishock Lite.
- Soft Antishock System Lite - lightweight damping for maximum comfort and joint protection, especially on downhill sections.
- Aluminium HTS - Super stable, extremely robust and very durable.
- Performance Basket
- Flex Tip Short - More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
- Series: Unisex
- Construction: Vario
- Grip: Aergon (CorTec Compact)
- Strap: Lock Security Strap (Skin)
- Segments: 3 pieces
- Tube Diameter: 16/14/12mm
- Shaft Material: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
- Top: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
- Lower Part: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
- Adjustment system: Hybrid 2 (Speed Lock 2 + Super Lock + Antishock)
- Damping: Soft Antishock Lite
- Basket: Trekking
- Tip: Flex Tip (short)
- Length/Size: 69-135cm
- Weight: 500 grams (pair)
- Sold as a pair