Kuhl Radikl Men's Hiking Pants 30" Inseam
The Kuhl Radikl Men's Pant features a cutting-edge and patent-pending combination of an exoskeleton woven cloth frame with flexible, alternate knit panels. The result is a revolutionary pant that delivers maximum technical performance and ultimate comfort.
The woven frame creates structure to give the Radikl Pant the appearance, strength and performance of a traditional hiking pant. While the world sees structure and durability, you will feel the soft, flexible, and comfortable knit fabric panels.
Located at key points of contact and flexion - crotch, yoke, front pockets, and side panel from waistband to just below the knee - the knit panels create the feel and movement of a sweat pant.
The Radikl Pant has six total pockets, including knee pockets. The left stealth knee pocket is smaller for a closer fit for your smartphone.
Different by Design
Free Ryde™ Waist
- Follows the natural rise of the hips
- With the stretch knit back yoke panel only found on the Radikl
- Stealth™ pocket
Different by Construction
- 3D Cell phone pocket
- Articulated knees for the legendary KÜHL ergonomic fit
- Knit fabric panels used in the side panel from waistband to just below the knee, the gusseted crotch, yoke, and front pockets.
Features and Specifcations
- Enduro Fabric
- Main Body Woven Fabric: Enduro 68% Cotton, 29% Nylon, 3% Spandex l 5.2 oz/sq. yd; 176 GSM
- Knit Panel Fabric: 88% Nylon, 12% spandex l 8.7oz/sq. yd; 295 GSM
- Sweat pant comfort with the technical performance and style of a woven garment.
Kuhl Men's Sizing Chart
How to Measure Your Size