Keen Targhee II Mid Waterproof Men's Hiking Boot
The Keen Targhee II Men's Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot keeps your feet dry and lets them breathe, while the aggressive outsole bites into the terrain. It's built for all-day comfort, and the mid-cut height adds ankle support. Please note, the leather might be a little darker than the photo.
Features and Specifications
- 4mm multi directional lugs for traction
- Cleansport NXT for natural odour control
- PFC-Free durable water repellency treatment
- Contoured heel lock
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Torsion stability ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Non marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- Weight: 970 grams per pair size US 9
- Material: Waterproof nubuck leather upper; Non-marking rubber outsole; Dual density compression molded EVA midsole; Hydrophobic breathable mesh lining; Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
Keen have carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, Keen recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
|US Size||UK Size||EU Size||Cm||JP
Outdoor Gear Lab Best Buy Award
Very good boots ,great grip on loose surfaces! Have only done 1 walk so far , but I'm happy with them.