Keen Men's Newport H2 Water Sandal
or make 4 interest-free payments of $39.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
Comfort meets major versatility in the classic water shoe. The Keen Men's Newport H2 Water Sandal has the airiness of a sandal and the toe protection of a shoe. The razor-siped sole provides excellent traction, and the washable webbing upper is ready for hiking, walking, and all your adventure needs.
Features and Specifications
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Metatomical microsuede moulded EVA footbed
- Non-marking rubber outsoles leaves no trace
- Cleansport NXT for natural odour control
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- Compression moulded EVA midsole for cushioning
- Multi-directional lug pattern with razor siping sole
- PFC - free durable water repellency
- TPU stability shank
- Weight: 412.6 g
- Material: Washable polyester webbing upper; non-marking rubber outsole with razor siping; compression molded EVA midsole; quick-dry lining for active use; metatomical EVA footbed
All Keen water sandals are machine washable. Use a small amount of detergent, wash on gentle cycle and air dry.
|US Size||UK Size||EU Size||JP||CM Length|
Outdoor Gear Lab Top Pick Award
"The Keen Newport H2 remains a classic among the top contenders for a closed-toe sandal design. The large toe box, quick-drying materials, and a grippy outsole make it a favorite of watersports fanatics as well as folks looking for a more protective sandal. Providing more coverage than most sandals and more breathability than a traditional hiking shoe, the Newport strikes a balance somewhere in between.
The closed-toe sandal has gotten a bad rap over the years, and we think that is entirely unfair. Sporting a stout but lightweight design that can truly handle anything, the Newport is a trail-worthy adventure sandal that offers greater protection and grip than most sandals or slip-ons. That is why we awarded it Top Pick for Closed Toe Sandals. It dominated its closest competition of this style, the Teva Omnium 2."
Outdoor Gear Lab, 2018.