Jetboil Flash Compact Hiking Stove
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
The Jetboil Flash cooking system lights with the click of a button and in just over 2 minutes provides two cups of boiling water for cocoa, coffee, instant soup or a gourmet freeze-dried meal. The newly designed burner secures the igniter, protecting it from bumps along the road.
The Jetboil Flash™ is designed to be one of the safest cooking solutions out there. The cooking cup clips onto the burner, preventing accidental spills, and the fuel canister tripod ensures overall stability. The insulating cozy has a color-changing heat indicator that signals when contents are hot.
- 1.0 Liter FluxRing® cooking cup with insulating cozy, featuring Flash color
- Adjustable stainless steel burner
- Push-button igniter
- Color-change heat indicator
- Drink-through lid with pour spout & strainer
- Bottom cover doubles as a measuring cup and bowl
- Compatible with all Jetboil accessories
- Able to store a 100g Jetpower fuel can
- Fuel Canister Stabilizer included
- Pot Support and Jetpower fuel sold separately
"The Flash is Jetboil's tried and true basic model. The Flash does not have the bells and whistles of some of its brothers and sisters like the Jetboil Sol, but it has all you need to boil water fast. It wins our Best Buy Award because at $100 USD it provides great bang for your buck, and is much cheaper than most other integrated canister stoves. The Flash is fast and efficient at boiling water, and we really like the color changing heat indicator on its cozy that lets us know the water is ready before it boils over. Key features include a one-liter insulated pot, piezo auto ignition, water temperature indicator, and a lock that secures the stove and pot into one stable unit."