Gregory Zulu 40 Litre Men's Daypack / Overnight Backpack Latest Model
Big enough for sunup to sundown adventures, the generously sized Gregory Zulu 40 Litre Backpack is light and agile thanks to the FreeFloat dynamic suspension. Paired with the adjustable torso length, the comfort of the FreeFloat suspension is unmatched. Ideal for full-day adventures or summer overnights, with an adjustable, dynamic FreeFloat suspension.
Features and Specifications
- FreeFloat ventilated suspension featuring the 3D comfort cradle hipbelt with dynamic flex panels that move with the natural movements of your body.
- Adjustable torso length with open-air ventilated backpanel with moisture wicking mesh.
- 3D comfort cradle hipbelt with 3D construction for hotspot free, body-hugging comfort.
- Die-cut shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring integrated safety whistle and hydration clip.
- Perimeter alloy frame and fiberglass anti-barreling cross-stay for stable load management.
- Raincover included with dedicated zippered pocket behind front pocket for added organization.
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades.
- Front U-Zip opening for easy access to the main compartment without removing the top pocket.
- Hydration sleeve with SpeedClip hydration hangar compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro reservoir (reservoir not included).
- Top zippered pocket with reflective attachment points, key clip, and internal zippered security pocket.
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets with pass-through for over or under compression.
- Front stretch mesh pocket with secure buckle closure.
- Adjustable attachment loop and upper shock lock for trekking poles or an ice axe.
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management.
- Frame Type: Internal with Perimeter Wire
- Suspension Technology: Freefloat
- Compartment Access: Top/U-Zip
- Closure Type: Drawcord/Zipper
- Number of External Pockets: 6
- Hydration Compatible: Yes
- Raincover Included: Yes
- Hipbelt Included: Yes
- Hipbelt Pockets: Yes
- Trekking Pole Attachments: Yes
- Adjustable Torso: Yes
- Fits Torso: 38.1 - 48.3 cm
- Fits Hips/Waist: 68.5 - 116.8 cm
- Volume: 38 Litres
- Weight: 1.32 kg
- Maxiumum Carry Weight: 16 kg
- Packed Dimensions: 61cm x 31.1 cm x 27.9cm
- Materials: Pack Body: 210D Honeycomb Cryptorip HD Nylon / 210D High Tenacity Nylon Back Bottom: 420D High Density Nylon / 135D High Density Polyester. Lining: 135D High Density Embossed Polyester
- Suspension: Dual Density LifeSpan EVA Foam
- Frame Materials: 4mm Alloy Steel and Fibreglass anti-barreling stay and HDPE
Selecting the right size Gregory Pack
Taking just a few minutes to accurately measure sizing will yield the best fitting pack possible. Follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Find the Iliac crest (the top of the hip bone)
2. Find the C7 Vertebra (the largest bump at the base of your neck)
3. Measure from the C7 down along the spine to where it intersects with the Iliac Crest. Use the table below to then determine your Gregory Pack Size.
|Gregory Zulu 40 Litre||Torso Length|
|Small/Medium||38.1 - 48.3cm|
|Medium/Large||45.7 - 55.9|
i only received it a week ago and have not had a chance to do a walk yet....but i am certainly looking forward to one in the next couple of weeks.
The zulu 40 seems to be very well made , a quality item.....i look forward to many walks wearing a comfortable pack.