Gregory Stout 75 Litre Men's Hiking Backpack
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
From hut-to-huts to classic hikes, the Gregory Stout 75 Litre Backpack has the extra capacity to fuel your adventure. The top-loading design packs quickly, while front U-zip access makes finding buried camp gear easy even after the sun drops behind the trees. TrailFlex suspension with an additional anti-barreling stay comfortably manages loads of up to 25kg, while external pockets hold water bottles, rain gear, food, and electronic devices for swift access on the go. When a nearby town or hidden hot spring beckons, the removable SideTrack daypack lets you travel light with just the essentials.
Inspired by the advanced trail-adaptive Response A3 suspension found in the high-performance Baltoro packs, we created TrailFlex—a lightweight, strong, and stable internal wire frame that gives the Stout series exceptional support without excess weight. TrailFlex channels the pack’s load directly to the lumbar region, while adjustable, pre-curved TrailFit hipbelts and shoulder harness straps make it easy to find and maintain the ideal fit.
Features and Specifications
- TrailFlex wishbone suspension and TrailFit adjustable hipbelt
- SideTrack removable ultra-light daypack doubles as a hydration reservoir sleeve
- Removable raincover stows easily in its own designated pocket
- Top-loading design with front U-zip access panel
- Removable lid with dual zip pockets and underside security zip
- Dual front vertical-zip accessory pockets
- Shove-It expanding front stuff pocket for on-the-go storage of larger items
- Dual side water-bottle/accessory drop-in pockets
- Oversized device-compatible hipbelt zip pockets
- Side compression straps
- Bottom compression/sleeping pad straps
- Dual trekking pole/ice axe retainers and loops
- Daisy chain lash points on lid and front of pack accept Goal Zero solar panels
- Recommended maximum carry weight: 25 Kg
- Backpack weight: 1.78 Kg (medium)
- Backpack Fabric: Body: 420 HD Polyester Ripstop, 600 Denier Polyester Backpack Lining: Polyester.
- Harness/Hipbelt/Lumbar: Multi-density foams
- Spring steel alloy frame and anti-barreling stay, HDPE
Selecting the right size Gregory Pack
Taking just a few minutes to accurately measure sizing will yield the best fitting pack possible. Follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Find the Iliac crest (the top of the hip bone)
2. Find the C7 Vertebra (the largest bump at the base of your neck)
3. Measure from the C7 down along the spine to where it intersects with the Iliac Crest. Use the table below to then determine your Gregory Pack Size.
Pack Sizes, Dimensions and Torso Length, Gregory Stout 75
|S||73 Litres||1.73 Kg||41-46 cm||71 x 33 x 30 cm|
|M||75 Litres||1.78 Kg||46-51 cm||77 x 33 x 30 cm|
|L||77 Litres||1.84 Kg||51-56 cm||83 x 33 x 30 cm|