Gregory Paragon 58 Litre Lightweight Hiking Backpack
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
If a weekend in the bush is on your list, don’t let a heavy pack slow you down. The Gregory Paragon 58 Litre Backpack gives you room to haul the gear you want without making sacrifices, while simultaneously shaving weight to keep you light on your feet. A lightweight 7075 aluminum chassis and matrix ventilated foam backpanel drop ounces without dialing back on support, and you’ll wonder if Gregory used magic to pack in so many features (we did). Gregory's new lightweight backpacks shoot the gap between bare-bones ultralight and plush delux backpacks, with a weight-conscious design philosophy and the debut of Aerolon suspension. Sleek and nimble yet fully featured, these packs bring attitude and and advanced lightweight aluminium chassis for trailblazers who leave the kitchen sink behind. Aerolon's unique matrix backpanel ventilation technology gives the collection the lightest and most comfortable customisable suspension weight in its class, while features like convertible hydration sleeve SideKick daypacks, integrated raincovers, and trail-access storage prove you can have your cake and eat it, too.
Features and Specifications
- AEROLON SUSPENSION | uses a customized lightweight 7001 aluminum chassis design to deliver uncompromised ventilation and load stabilizing trail performance to reduce energy expenditure on the trail.
- SLEEPING BAG MULTI-STRAPS | removable via girth hitch, these handy straps can be used to carry your sleeping pad or removed to carry other items on the pack
- MATRIX VENTILATION SYSTEM | uses a foam-matrix backpanel structure encapsulated by breathable mesh to provide air flow and moisture evaporation, in order to reduce energy expenditure and increase comfort
- QUICKADJUST HIPBELTS AND BACK HEIGHT | system provide the perfect fit every time, while the unique hipbelt adjustment allow the hipbelt pockets to move with the adjustment to maintain easy pocket access
- GRIPTION LUMBAR PAD | with soft-molded silicon gription pad technology for enhanced load transfer and energy savings
- 3D SHOULDER HARNESSES & HIPBELT | with dual density LifeSpan EVA foam construction for an amazingly cush ride in a sub-four pound pack
- RAINCOVER INTEGRATION | raincover stows in zippered mesh compartment beneath front stuff pocket and doubles as accessory pocket
- SUNGLASS QUICKSTOW | system on shoulder harness allows a quick, secure and scratch-free way to store your shades on the go
- DUAL ZIPPERED HIPBELT POCKETS | for quick access items on the trail (one mesh and one shell fabric for storage flexibility)
- SIDEWINDER BOTTLE STASH | dual stretch-mesh side pockets, one which provides on-the-go water bottle access with optional tether for pocket security when not in use (offered on largest two style)
- FRONT STRETCH STUFF POCKET | for gear overflow and organization
- DOUBLE ZIP TOP POCKET | has additional zippered pocket for organization and access to small items such as headlamps or maps
- ULTRA-LIGHT TOP FLAP | option included by removing the sleeping bag divider and using it in place of the traditional top-pocket for ultra-light configuration
- SLEEPING BAG MULTI-STRAPS | removable via girth hitch, these handy straps can be used to carry your sleeping pad or removed to carry other items on the pack or used as a hipbelt on the SideKick daypack
- SIDEKICK DAYPACK | a combination reservoir sleeve and ultra-light, removable daypack, perfect for daytrips, summit hikes, or supply runs into town during a thru-hike
- SOLAR-READY | Goal Zero attachment points on top pockets
- REINFORCED BOTTOM PANEL | with dual-layer construction for superior abrasion, weather and puncture resistance
- MOLDED WEBBING KEEPERS | for compression strap management
- Materials: Body: 210 Denier CryptoRip Nylon and 100 Denier high tenacity nylon ; Base: 210 Denier High Tenacity Nylon w 135 denier polyester reinforcement layer; Lining: 135 denier high density embossed polyester
- Harness/Hipbelt/Lumbar: 135 Denier high density embossed polyester
- Weight: 1.62 kg, stripped weight: 1.47 kg
- Maximum carry weight: 23 kg
- Body Dimensions: 31.0" x 13.0" x 10.0"
Pack Sizes, Dimensions and Torso Length, Gregory Paragon 58 Litre Backpack
|SM/MD||58 Litres||1.62||37.5-45 cm or 15" to18"|
|MD/LG||58 Litres||1.62 Kg||45-55 cm or 18' to 22'|
Selecting the right size Gregory Pack
Taking just a few minutes to accurately measure sizing will yield the best fitting pack possible. Follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Find the Iliac crest (the top of the hip bone)
2. Find the C7 Vertebra (the largest bump at the base of your neck)
3. Measure from the C7 down along the spine to where it intersects with the Iliac Crest. Use the table below to then determine your Gregory Pack Size.
Great pack and excellent service from Seven Horizons. I really like the feel of this pack, especially in the lumbar area. Tim was super helpful! Will definitely recommend to friends.