Gregory J 28 Litre Womens Ventilated Daypack
or make 4 interest-free payments of $49.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Gregory J28 Womens Ventilated daypack is perfect for mid-summer peak bagging, offering enough capacity for food, water, layers, and a few extras— exactly what you need for a four-hour outing, plus a little room to spare. CrossFlo suspension keeps you cool in the heat and dry in the cold.
The Gregory Z and J series of backpacks deliver a totally breathable backpanel, shoulder harness and hipbelt design to keep you cool and comfortable on the trail. With keen attention to a sculpted form, seams are reduced and pack lines tightened for a modern, smooth profile. Add in lightweight, durable materials and a dynamic suspension that auto-balances between flexibility and stiffness as the load increases, and you’re ready for anything from a short hike out the back door to an extended trip in the backcountry.
Features and Specifications
- Women's specific harness, backpanel and waistbelt
- Updated venitlated CrossFlo Suspension
- Ventilated EVA foam on hip belt and shoulder harnesses
- Hybrid top loading panel access to main body
- Zippered pockets on exterior and interior of hybrid panel access
- Front bucket pocket for quick gear storage
- Two external stretch water bottle pockets
- Dual quick-access waist belt pockets
- Interior hydration sleeve with hose port
- Interior security pocket with key clip
- Hideaway ice axe/trekking pole loops
- Side and bottom compression straps
- Quick-attach, integrated color-matched rain cover
- Materials – 210D robic dynagin, 100D robic GR shadowbox, 200D polyester oxford, 265g polyester stretch woven and 190T nylon taffeta. Harness and backpanel: multi-density closed and open cell foams. Frame: Spring steel, HDPE.
- Volume: 28 Litres
- Weight: 875 grams
- Raincover weight: 60 g
- Recommended Maximum Carry Weight: 16 kg
Pack Sizes, Dimensions and Torso Length, Gregory J28
|S||28 Litres||0.875 Kg||41-46 cm|
Selecting the right size Gregory Pack
Taking just a few minutes to accurately measure sizing will yield the best fitting pack possible. Follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Find the Iliac crest (the top of the hip bone)
2. Find the C7 Vertebra (the largest bump at the base of your neck)
3. Measure from the C7 down along the spine to where it intersects with the Iliac Crest. Use the table below to then determine your Gregory Pack Size.