Gregory Baltoro 75 Litre Men's Hiking Backpack
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
Make your next epic trip even more epic with the Gregory Baltoro 75 Litre Backpack. The response A3 Suspension automatically adapts to your body and the terrain, making this spacious pack feel deceptively agile even when fully loaded. Thoughtful feature placement like external gear pockets, a divided lid, a sleeping bag compartment, and built-in organization keep your life simple on the trail and in camp.
At the heart of the Baltoro Backpack series lies A3, the latest evolution of Gregory's groundbreaking, award-winning Response suspension system. The proprietary A3—or Automatic Angle Adjust—chassis is the reason these packs remain comfortable and balanced, adapting to your body and maintaining your center of gravity through shifting terrain, conditions, and intensity levels. Response A3 technology makes this the lightest, most dynamic and versatile Baltoro series yet.
Features and Specifications
- Vented, formed back panel features LifeSpan foam & silicone lumbar grip zone
- LumbarTune removable10mm insert offers user-customizable contouring for a precise backpanel fit
- QuickSwap 3D interchangeable pre-curved LifeSpan EVA foam harness & hipbelt in multiple sizes to precisely fit each body
- Includes SideKick ultra-light, removable daypack which doubles as a hanging reservoir sleeve
- Included removable raincover stowes in its own zippered pocket
- 3 way access: through top, front or bottom of pack
- Double Barrel lid design with dual zippered pockets on top and security pocket underneath
- SideWinder stowable ergonomic bottle holster
- WeatherShield PU-coated hipbelt accessory pocket with YKK AquaGuard® zipper
- Girth-hitched compression MultiStraps on bottom double as hipbelt for SideKick daypack
- Dual ice axe loops and upper shock locks for ice tool and trekking pole attachment
- Stretch mesh water bottle/trail stash pocket
- External access sleeping bag compartment with removable internal divider
- Recommended maximum carry weight: 25.9 Kg
- Backpack weight: 2.42 Kg (medium)
- SideKick daypack weight (included): 136 grams
- Raincover weight (included): 133 grams
- Backpack Fabric: Body: 210 Denier and 300 Denier Nylon. Base: 630 Denier high-density nylon. Backpack Lining: 200 Denier Polyester.
- Harness/Hipbelt/Lumbar: Multi-density, ComfortZone LifeSpan EVA and open cell foam
- Suspension: 7075 aluminium, HDPE
Selecting the right size Gregory Pack
Taking just a few minutes to accurately measure sizing will yield the best fitting pack possible. Follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Find the Iliac crest (the top of the hip bone)
2. Find the C7 Vertebra (the largest bump at the base of your neck)
3. Measure from the C7 down along the spine to where it intersects with the Iliac Crest. Use the table below to then determine your Gregory Pack Size.
Pack Sizes, Dimensions and Torso Length, Gregory Baltoro 75
|S||71 Litres||2.32 Kg||41-46 cm||75 x 46 x 35 cm|
|M||75 Litres||2.42 Kg||46-51 cm||80 x 49 x 37 cm|
|L||79 Litres||2.52 Kg||51-56 cm||85 x 49 x 39 cm|
Gregory Deva and Baltoro: Backpacker's Editor's Choice Award, 2015
"Sometimes we cringe when a company announces a complete overhaul of a product we already love. We’ve seen some “redesigns” go in the wrong direction. But Gregory managed a tricky feat: preserving the essential DNA of the original, while improving every detail. The Baltoro’s organization makes it easy to live out of on weeklong trips, and it has some features we’d like to see on every pack—like a waterproof hipbelt pocket that fits a smartphone and a clever hydration sleeve that converts into a daypack. “No need to think about it, you always have a summit pack with the capacity and comfort for shoulder-season, full-day hikes,” says one tester. It’s easy to get bottles in and out of the angled water bottle pocket without awkward contortions or enlisting a friend (though bottles can fall out if you bend all the way over; cinch the drawstring to secure them). Since 2008, we’ve loved the Baltoro’s carry-anything dynamic suspension, which subdues big loads with uncommon comfort. “The well-padded hipbelt wraps wide around my hips,” says a tester. “Hiking into the John Muir Wilderness in November, I loaded this guy with 48 pounds of cold-weather gear and group food, and felt good the whole hike in—my hips weren’t even sore the next day.” Bottom line: At more than 5 pounds it’s a Cadillac, not a Ferrari, but for hikers who want a big-trip, big-comfort pack that’ll last for years, the extra ounces are worth it. The Baltoro is available in 65-, 75-, and 85-liter models. Deva, the women’s version, comes in 60, 70, and 80."
Backpacker Magazine, 2015
Gregory Baltoro: Outside Gear of the Year Winner, 2015
Excellent pack. Great service!
Good communication with the store and quick delivery. As I have not had a chance to use the pack it is hard to say anything about it, however I have researched many backpacks and for what I need it later in the year it was the best. After unpacking it it looks very well made and I am sure it will serve its purpose well. Thanks