Gregory Baltoro 65 Litre Men's Hiking Backpack with Raincover
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
Supreme comfort and advanced performance make the Gregory Baltoro 65 Litre Backpack ideal for weekend warriors and demanding users alike. This backpack’s secret sauce combines trail-dominating Response A3 suspension technology with 65 liters of capacity, giving it dynamic load balancing in tough terrain plus a trim design that feels perfectly sized for long winter weekends, warm-weather multi-stagers, and shorter backcountry excursions.
At the heart of the Baltoro Backpack series lies A3, the latest evolution of Gregory's groundbreaking, award-winning Response suspension system. The proprietary A3—or Automatic Angle Adjust—chassis is the reason these packs remain comfortable and balanced, adapting to your body and maintaining your center of gravity through shifting terrain, conditions, and intensity levels. Response A3 technology makes this the lightest, most dynamic and versatile Baltoro series yet.
Features and Specifications
- Vented, formed back panel features LifeSpan foam & silicone lumbar grip zone
- LumbarTune removable10mm insert offers user-customizable contouring for a precise backpanel fit
- QuickSwap 3D interchangeable pre-curved LifeSpan EVA foam harness & hipbelt in multiple sizes to precisely fit each body
- Includes SideKick ultra-light, removable daypack which doubles as a hanging reservoir sleeve
- Included removable raincover stowes in its own zippered pocket
- Top-loading design with front U-zip panel access
- Double Barrel lid design with dual zippered pockets on top and security pocket underneath
- SideWinder stowable ergonomic bottle holster
- WeatherShield PU-coated hipbelt accessory pocket with YKK AquaGuard® zipper
- Girth-hitched compression MultiStraps on bottom double as hipbelt for SideKick daypack
- Dual ice axe loops and upper shock locks for ice tool and trekking pole attachment
- Stretch mesh water bottle/trail stash pocket
- External access sleeping bag compartment with removable internal divider
- Recommended maximum carry weight: 22.7 Kg
- Backpack weight: 2.21 kg
- SideKick daypack weight (included): 136 grams
- Raincover weight (included): 133 grams
- Backpack Fabric: Body: 210 Denier and 300 Denier Nylon. Base: 630 Denier high-density nylon. Backpack Lining: 200 Denier Polyester.
- Harness/Hipbelt/Lumbar: Multi-density, ComfortZone LifeSpan EVA and open cell foam
- Suspension: 7075 aluminium, HDPE
Selecting the right size Gregory Pack
Taking just a few minutes to accurately measure sizing will yield the best fitting pack possible. Follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Find the Iliac crest (the top of the hip bone)
2. Find the C7 Vertebra (the largest bump at the base of your neck)
3. Measure from the C7 down along the spine to where it intersects with the Iliac Crest. Use the table below to then determine your Gregory Pack Size.
Pack Sizes, Dimensions and Torso Length, Gregory Baltoro 65
|S||61 Litres||2.2 Kg||41-46 cm||75 x 37 x 34 cm|
|M||65 Litres||2.3 Kg||46-51 cm||79 x 38 x 36 cm|
|L||69 Litres||2.36 Kg||51-56 cm||84 x 38 x 37 cm|
Gregory Deva and Baltoro: Backpacker's Editor's Choice Award, 2015
"Sometimes we cringe when a company announces a complete overhaul of a product we already love. We’ve seen some “redesigns” go in the wrong direction. But Gregory managed a tricky feat: preserving the essential DNA of the original, while improving every detail. The Baltoro’s organization makes it easy to live out of on weeklong trips, and it has some features we’d like to see on every pack—like a waterproof hipbelt pocket that fits a smartphone and a clever hydration sleeve that converts into a daypack. “No need to think about it, you always have a summit pack with the capacity and comfort for shoulder-season, full-day hikes,” says one tester. It’s easy to get bottles in and out of the angled water bottle pocket without awkward contortions or enlisting a friend (though bottles can fall out if you bend all the way over; cinch the drawstring to secure them). Since 2008, we’ve loved the Baltoro’s carry-anything dynamic suspension, which subdues big loads with uncommon comfort. “The well-padded hipbelt wraps wide around my hips,” says a tester. “Hiking into the John Muir Wilderness in November, I loaded this guy with 48 pounds of cold-weather gear and group food, and felt good the whole hike in—my hips weren’t even sore the next day.” Bottom line: At more than 5 pounds it’s a Cadillac, not a Ferrari, but for hikers who want a big-trip, big-comfort pack that’ll last for years, the extra ounces are worth it. The Baltoro is available in 65-, 75-, and 85-liter models. Deva, the women’s version, comes in 60, 70, and 80."
Backpacker Magazine, 2015
Gregory Baltoro: Outside Gear of the Year Winner, 2015
Hi Tim, my new Baltoro 65 was great to use on my first overnight hike 36klm. Very comfortable. No back pain afterwards.
Thanks for your help.
This company is very reliable. At the start I was a bit how ya going because this bag is an American brand and not a lot of places sell this brand, however, the package was delivered super fast and even came with a hand written note to say thankyou.
If needed, I will be shopping here again. Thankyou team Seven Horizons, I’m looking forward to my travels with my awesome new bag!!!!
The service was nice and fast. I've got a hand written message card in the package which was heart-warming. It would be a great Christmas present. Thank you guys!!