Geigerrig / Aquamira Frontier Max Inline Virus Water Filter for Geigerrig Hydration Engine
or make 4 interest-free payments of $29.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Aquamira Frontier Max Inline Virus Filter is the most versatile inline filter available on the market today. The Aquamira Series IV RED Line filter included with the Max is certified by IAPMO to EPA standards for the removal of virus, bacteria, Cryptosporidium and Giardia, for 120 gallons of use in the field. The MAX is certified lead-free (NSF/ANSI-372) and reduces bio toxins, chlorine, chemicals, bad taste and odor from any water source.
Aquamira Series IV connectivity allows you to customize the Max with any Series IV filter cartridge for use in emergencies, international travel, backcountry excursions or anywhere the water may be of questionable biological or chemical quality. The patented UQC connectors make it simple to plug into any hydration pack or inline system without a need to replace your current connectors. Plug in the patented Bite Me valve to convert your MAX into a straw filter.
For a complete, high-performance system combine the Aquamira Frontier Max with the award winning Geigerrig pressurized hydration engine for easy, on-the-go, plug-and-play in-line water filtration anywhere and anytime you need it.
Features and Specifications
- RED Line Virus Filter with up to 500 ml/minute flow rate
- Certified filtration for 120 gallons (over 450 L)
- Lightweight a compact 1 oz. (71 g) packable protection
- Customizable to accept any Series IV cartridge
- Connects to reservoirs, gravity, and DIY systems via UQC quick connects
- Fits all Geigerrig hydration engines for pressure-assisted filtration on the trail
- Includes Miraguard™ Antimicrobial* Technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media
- Certified lead free (NSF/ANSI-372)
- BPA free, chemical free, and iodine free
- Filter made in the USA
- 71 grams