Eagle Creek No Matter What Small 39 Litre Duffle Bag
or make 4 interest-free payments of $22.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
Constructed of water-repellent Bi-Tech fabric, the Eagle Creek No Matter What Small Duffle Bag is a carry-on duffel that withstands the rigors of the road. With tons of haul handles for easy hauling, it also has back slip panel to stack on top of your wheeled luggage. And what's more, this duffel stuffs into it's own pouch for super compressed, easy storage.
Features and Specifications
- Abrasion-resistant, water repellant, Bi-Tech™ fabric with protective storm flap shields gear from the rough and tough, rain or shine.
- Strategic seam reinforcement in high-stress areas, hearty webbing, and high strength to weight ratio heavy-duty Bi-Tech™ fabric
- Roll and stash in stuff pouch for a compressed storage option; stuff sac also doubles as smart place to stash your muddy shoes or gear.
- Padded adjustable (and removable) shoulder strap for hauling gear over your shoulder, with non-slip center haul handle, and side grab handles, to get your cargo from here to there.
- #10 lockable zippers on main compartment so you can lock your bag should you choose to check or stash it
- Front zippered pocket for quick stash items
- External compression straps stabilize internal cargo
- Back slip panel secures your duffel to the top of your wheeled carry-on, assisting you with a much-easier transport
- Capacity: 39 Litres
- Dimensions: 46 x 30 x 28 cm
- Weight: 0.7kg
- Material: Bitech