Deuter Quantum 60 + 10 Litres SL Women's Hybrid Backpack
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
With their practical slim shape the Deuter Quantum Women's Hybrid Backpack won’t get stuck anywhere even when fully loaded. The slim hip belt offers even more comfort and is super easy to tuck away.
Features and Specifications
- Vari-Quick back system adjustment
- Load bearing aluminium frame and anatomically formed hip belt to make carrying heavy loads comfortable
- Dual access main compartment: through the lid or via the U-shaped zip at the front
- The sleek, quickly buckled on or off daypack can be expanded with EXP zipped bellows for longer day trips
- Lid pocket
- Separate bottom compartment
- Stretch side pockets
- Joining compression straps can be fastened at the centre of the pack
- Three grab handles
- Integrated transport cover with name tag provides protection on flights and doubles up as a rain cover
- Weight: 2790 grams
- Volume: 60 + 10 (+ 18 litre daypack) Litres
- Dimensions: 80 cm high x 30 cm wide x 23 cm deep
- Materials: 1000 denier Duratex polynylon and 330 denier nylon pocket
- Stabiliser straps allow optimal positioning of the backpack. These are easily repositioned on the shoulder straps using a “Triglide“ buckle.
- Breathable padding with special ventilating hollow chamber foam: With every movement, a pump effect circulates air through the breathable Aircontact cushions of this direct body contact system. Extra air channel ventilation between the back cushions is very effective.
- The anatomically shaped hip fins are made from multiple layers. The inner side has a layer of soft foam with 3D AirMesh lining for heightened comfort. The firm foam on the outside is modelled to the anatomic shape and transfers the load to the hips. Side compression straps on the fins regulate the load and increase stability. On the compact ACT Lite fins this bilaminate construction is perfectly balanced between weight reduction and load transfer ratio. Aircontact models designed to carry heavier loads, maximise stability and load transfer thanks to the additional synthetic reinforcement in between foam layers.
Head molding provides freedom of head movement. Effective on models Aircontact 50+10SL and up.
Contoured shoulder straps with 3D Air mesh lining.
Vari-Quick system for easy adjustment to any back length.
The anatomic profiled X-frame offers a balance of torsional rigidity and flexibility to follow your body movements, and transfers weight through it's perfect back fit.
- All Aircontact models are fitted with Deuter’s Vari Flex System, leaving the generous hip fins fully mobile. The Vari Flex hip fins follow even the most complex movements allowing tricky sections to be negotiated without losing your balance – especially important when carrying a hefty load.
- Soft edges to the straps, smaller buckles and narrow tapered strap ends prevent the SL shoulder straps from chafing under the arms and eliminate pressure points in the chest area.
- On average, women's backs are not quite as long as men's. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuter's standard rucksacks. Consequently, the models in the SL series are the ideal choice, too, for male users with shorter backs.
- This conical form is achieved by angling the belt diagonally upwards and by curving the SL waist belt wings. The frontal adjuster system feature of our larger volume rucksacks simplifies the waist belt fitting procedure.
- To take account of the narrower shoulder width of the female anatomy, and thus prevent slippage, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
- In order to give a perfect anatomic fit around the upper body, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
- In general, the female waist and hip area is also shaped differently, so in order for the waist belt to deliver a perfect anatomic fit when fastened, it should ideally have a conical shape.