Deuter ACT Lite 60 + 10 Litres SL Women's Hiking Backpack
Deuter's freshly revised, sleek packs remain true to their lightweight credentials: with their minimal weight and purist technical design, the ACT Lite models are an excellent choice for trekking and mountaineering tours.
The Deuter ACT Lite 60 + 10 SL Hiking Backpack is an athletic, sleek and spacious pack for any hiking, trekking or mountaineering outing. With its minimal weight, this trekking backpac offers lightweight, yet reliable comfort.
Features and Specifications
- Stretch front pocket
- Compact bilaminate construction with Pull-Forward function makes the hip belt easy to fasten even with heavy loads
- Vari Quick back length adjustment with two-layer foam construction and optimised shape
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps with soft edges
- Lightweight multi-chamber aluminium X-frame
- Separate bottom compartment
- Height adjustable lid
- Lid pocket
- Internal valuables pocket
- Zipped pocket on hip belt for valuables
- Gear attachment loops on lid
- Ice axe and hiking pole loops - also for foldable poles
- Spacious stretch side pockets
- Compression and load adjustment straps
- Double-layered base
- SOS label
- Hydration system compatible
- Loops for helmet holder (accessory)
- Wet laundry compartment
- Weight: 1900 grams
- Volume: 60 + 10 Litres
- Dimensions: 84 cm high x 36 cm wide x 30 cm deep
- Materials: Super-Polytex 600 denier polyester, Ripstop 210 denier nylon and Macro Lite 210 420 denier and 210 denier nylon.
- Stabiliser straps allow optimal positioning of the backpack. These are easily repositioned on the shoulder straps using a “Triglide“ buckle.
- Breathable padding with special ventilating hollow chamber foam: With every movement, a pump effect circulates air through the breathable Aircontact cushions of this direct body contact system. Extra air channel ventilation between the back cushions is very effective.
- The anatomically shaped hip fins are made from multiple layers. The inner side has a layer of soft foam with 3D AirMesh lining for heightened comfort. The firm foam on the outside is modelled to the anatomic shape and transfers the load to the hips. Side compression straps on the fins regulate the load and increase stability. On the compact ACT Lite fins this bilaminate construction is perfectly balanced between weight reduction and load transfer ratio. Aircontact models designed to carry heavier loads, maximise stability and load transfer thanks to the additional synthetic reinforcement in between foam layers.
- The anatomic profiled X-frame offers a balance of torsional rigidity and flexibility to follow your body movements, and transfers weight through it's perfect back fit.
- Contoured shoulder straps with 3D Air mesh lining.
- Vari-Quick system for easy adjustment to any back length.
- Soft edges to the straps, smaller buckles and narrow tapered strap ends prevent the SL shoulder straps from chafing under the arms and eliminate pressure points in the chest area.
- On average, women's backs are not quite as long as men's. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuter's standard rucksacks. Consequently, the models in the SL series are the ideal choice, too, for male users with shorter backs.
- This conical form is achieved by angling the belt diagonally upwards and by curving the SL waist belt wings. The frontal adjuster system feature of our larger volume rucksacks simplifies the waist belt fitting procedure.
- To take account of the narrower shoulder width of the female anatomy, and thus prevent slippage, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
- In order to give a perfect anatomic fit around the upper body, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
- In general, the female waist and hip area is also shaped differently, so in order for the waist belt to deliver a perfect anatomic fit when fastened, it should ideally have a conical shape.