Camelbak Circuit 1.5 Litre Hydration Lightweight Running Vest
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
The Camelbak Circuit is Camelbak's lightest running vest that carries enough supplies to keep you hydrated for a long run. The Circuit holds 1.5 liters of water, with two pockets for storing extra water bottles in the front. All of your essentials are close at hand: a sweat-proof pocket holds your phone, card and keys, and a smaller compartment stretches to store gels or snacks. The dual sternum straps provide a snug, adjustable fit, and the external-fill design lets you top off your water supply without taking the reservoir out of your pack—a crucial time saver on the trail.
- External fill
- Sweat-proof phone pocket
- Stretch overflow storage
- Fits 76cm to 117cm chest.
Designed to carry: Water bottle, extra layer, nutrition, phone, keys.
CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
- Hydration Capacity: 1.5 L
- Pack Only Weight: 270 grams
- Back Panel / Torso: open mesh 30 cm
- Harness: fixed harness with wall mesh, cargo pockets and dual slider sternum straps
- Fabric: 70D reverse chain nylon
DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak™ Guarantee.
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
1. Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab. Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
2. Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
3. Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
4. Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.