Black Diamond Spot Waterproof Headlamp - 300 Lumens IPX 8
or make 4 interest-free payments of $19.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
Black Diamond's go-to headlamp for everything from midweek dawn patrols to all-night rappelling sessions, the Black Diamond Spot now features an incredible 300 lumens of adjustable light with a fully waterproof construction. In addition to its reliable, precise and powerful beam for spotting anchors or trail cairns, the Spot’s redesigned lighting profile offers improved peripheral lighting for close-range activities like cooking, reading or sorting gear, while simultaneously increasing the overall brightness. The Spot also features our Brightness Memory, which allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full power. Seven different lighting modes, including red night vision, allow for fully custom lighting in any situation, and our PowerTap Technology makes for instant brightness adjustments.
- One QuadPower LED and one DoublePower white LED emit 300 lumens
- Red SinglePower LED for night vision has dimming and strobe settings and activates without cycling through white mode
- PowerTap™ Technology allows instant transitioning between full and dimmed power
- Sleek, low-profile design uses three AAA batteries
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full power
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night-vision and lock mode
- IPX8: Waterproof-Tested to operate up to 1.1 meters underwater for 30 minutes. If submerged, water may enter the battery compartment and it will still operate, and it should be dried out completely afterwards.
Max Burn Time : [High] 30 H (est.); [Low] 175 H (est.)
IPX Rating : X8
LED Type : 1 QuadPower, 1 DoublePower, 1 SinglePower
Batteries : 3 AAA (included)
Outstanding performance! My family was equipped with one each for a recent night hike up Mount Warning. It was a pitch black night due to no moonlight. The Black Diamonds performed flawlessly and were comfortable, light and secure, even on the kids heads.