Back Country Cuisine Moroccan Lamb Freeze Dried Meal - Double Serve
or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Back Country Cuisine Moroccan Lamb Freeze Dried Meal is a tasty tagine of tender lamb, pumpkin, raisins and apple served on a bed of couscous.
Serves per pack: 2
Net weight: 175 g
Preparation: add 440 ml of hot water
Serving Size: 308 grams
Couscous, sauce [Maltodextrin (Maize), Thickener (1442), Sugar, Yeast Extract, Herbs & Spices, Salt, Dehydrated Vegetables, Vegetable Gum (461), Acidity Regulator (330), Colours (160c, 100), Lemon Oil, Vegetable Extract], lamb 20% [lamb, salt, soy protein, brown sugar, stabilizer (450,451), herbs and spices], raisins, pumpkin, apple, almonds, onion, red pepper
Contains gluten, soy, tree nuts, sulphite
Manufactured in premises that process gluten, dairy, egg, fish, tree nuts, sesame and sulphite products. An allergen management programme is implemented to store allergen products separately and ensure thorough cleaning between product lines. No added MSG (mono sodium glutamate E621), but glutamate products may be present from other processed ingredients.
|Per Serve||Per 100 g|
|Energy||1528 kJ||497 kJ|
|Fat - Total||12g||3.9g|
|Fat - Saturated||3.7g||1.2g|
|Carbohydrate - Total||43.2g||14.1g|
Additional information about Back Country Cuisine Products
- All Backcountry Cuisine products are made without peanuts as ingredients.
- Each pack contains approximately 13,000 kJ of food energy and a good mix of protein, carbohydrates and vegetables.
- Each pack is less than 2 litres volume
- Packs should be stored in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Best used within three years of packing. Components of unopened, undamaged, appropriately stored packs are safe to eat beyond 3 years however appearance and flavour may change.