Back Country Cuisine Kung Pao Chicken Freeze Dried Meal - Double Serve
or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Back Country Cuisine Kung Pao Chicken Freeze Dried Meal is a classic chinese stir fry dish with a delicious spicy yet sweet flavour.
Serves per pack: 2
Net weight: 175 g
Preparation: add 440 ml of hot water
Serving Size: 307.5 grams
Rice, Sauce [Sugar, Maltodextrin (Maize), Rice Flour, Salt, Thickener (1442), Spices, Flavours, Dehydrated Vegetables, Yeast Extract, Vegetable Oils], Chicken 20% [chicken, salt, soy protein, stabilizer (450, 451)], Cashews, Carrot, Green Beans.
Contains soy, nuts, sulphite
Manufactured in premises that process gluten, dairy, egg, fish, tree nuts, sesame and sulphite products. An allergen management programme is implemented to store allergen products separately and ensure thorough cleaning between product lines. No added MSG (mono sodium glutamate E621), but glutamate products may be present from other processed ingredients.
|Per Serve||Per 100 g|
|Energy||1630 kJ||532 kJ|
|Fat - Total||16.3g||5.3g|
|Fat - Saturated||3.4g||1.1g|
|Carbohydrate - Total||43.5g||14.1g|
Additional information about Back Country Cuisine Products
- All Backcountry Cuisine products are made without peanuts as ingredients.
- Each pack contains approximately 13,000 kJ of food energy and a good mix of protein, carbohydrates and vegetables.
- Each pack is less than 2 litres volume
- Packs should be stored in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Best used within three years of packing. Components of unopened, undamaged, appropriately stored packs are safe to eat beyond 3 years however appearance and flavour may change.