Back Country Cuisine Classic Beef Curry Freeze Dried Meal - Double Serve
or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Back Country Cuisine Classic Beef Curry is a heart-warming mix of curried beef, rice and vegetables.
Serves per pack: 2
Net weight: 175 g
Preparation: add 500 ml of water
Serving Size: 338 grams
Rice, sauce [Maltodextrin (Maize), Thickener (1442), Sugar, Hydrolysed Vegetable Proteins (Maize, Soy), Dehydrated Vegetables, Herbs & Spices, Colours (150d, 100)], beef 20% [beef, salt, soy protein, stabilizer (450, 451), hydrolysed vegetable protein], peas, onion, red pepper, canola oil
Contains soy, sulphite
Manufactured in premises that process gluten, dairy, egg, fish, tree nuts, sesame and sulphite products. An allergen management programme is implemented to store allergen products separately and ensure thorough cleaning between product lines. No added MSG (mono sodium glutamate E621), but glutamate products may be present from other processed ingredients.
|Per Serve||Per 100 g|
|Energy||1566 kJ||464 kJ|
|Fat - Total||12.7g||3.8g|
|Fat - Saturated||3.4g||1.0g|
|Carbohydrate - Total||49.8g||14.8g|
Additional information about Back Country Cuisine Products
- All Backcountry Cuisine products are made without peanuts as ingredients.
- Each pack contains approximately 13,000 kJ of food energy and a good mix of protein, carbohydrates and vegetables.
- Each pack is less than 2 litres volume
- Packs should be stored in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Best used within three years of packing. Components of unopened, undamaged, appropriately stored packs are safe to eat beyond 3 years however appearance and flavour may change.